A simple plugin that will send a message to player about the crop state that's targeted.
No need for permissions.
The plugin supports all versions up from 1.2.5-R1.0~
[0.1] Crops state:
- Seeded - When first seeded. (DARK RED COLOR)
- Germinated - First growth stage. (RED COLOR)
- Very small - Second growth stage. (DARK PURPLE COLOR)
- Small - Third growth stage. (GOLD COLOR)
- Medium - Fourth growth stage. (LIGHT PURPLE COLOR)
- Tall - Fifth growth stage. (YELLOW COLOR
- Very tall - Almost ripe stage. (DARK GREEN COLOR)
- Ripe - Ripe stage. (GREEN COLOR)
[0.1.1] Melon and pumpkin (stem and block):
- Stem - When it's in stem stage. (DARK RED COLOR)
- Block - When it's full grown. (GREEN COLOR)
[0.2] Commands: [SOON]
- on - turn on to write the crop state.
- off - turn off to write the crop state.
TODO: FOR 0.2
- Comands: ON and OFF
Don't get state when having Bonemeal in hand
- Put the jar file in plugin folder.
- Start the server.
- Plant crops and from time to time right click on corps/stem to see the state.
ANY NEW IDEAS TO ADD TO CROP DETECTION ARE WELCOME, I WILL REPLY AS SOON I CAN IF I CAN ADD
- Fixed a bug when you right clicking above a crop or stem, targeting a block which is behind him will still give the state of the crop or stem in front of you.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads