- Dynmap v1.3 or later
- WorldGuard 5.7 or later
Dynmap-WorldGuard provides a simple way to add visibility of WorldGuard regions to Dynmap's maps. The plugin depends on the presence of both Dynmap and WorldGuard, and interacts directly with the WorldGuard API. Updates to zones are automatically updated (on a settable period - default is once per 5 minutes (300 seconds)). By default, the plugin will be active after simply installing it (by unzipping the distribution into the plugins/ directory and restarting the server.
Visibility of regions can be controlled via the 'visibleregions' and 'hiddenregions' settings. Besides listing the names of the regions to be made visible or hidden, entries with the format 'world:<worldname>' can be used to make all regions on a given world visible or hidden.
Also, the display of the region outlines can be restricted to a minimum zoom-in level, via the 'minzoom' setting. When non-zero, this setting causes the region outlines to only be displayed at or beyond the given zoom-in level.
Note: If you are currently using the region component for WorldGuard in Dynmap, you should disable that support while installing Dynmap-WorldGuard.
After the first load, there will be a config.yml file in the plugins/Dynmap-WorldGuard directory. Details of the default configuration, and all the provided settings, can be found here
- Updated to WG v5.7, CB 1.4.x
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads