Info About Why
lets you change the color of the ingame chat :)!! i looked for weeks and weeks to find a plugin that would let you change the color of the chat in game not just the prefix but i didn't want to get anything that would change a lot more. so this plugin is easy to use and easy to install!!
Downloads At The Bottom Of Page!!
LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS PLZ LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!!!! THANKS!!
- if you are a small server using this plugin then i would add the colors to the person not the group it DOES work both ways but for me running a small server i think its less glitchy if you do it player wise but again it does work BOTH ways but the player permissions are always held higher then the groups.
Usage!! / Permissions!!!
- Simply add the permission note to change there color that's all you have to do!!! this is all your options!!
- chatcolor.f (white and it is the default)
- Cool ones:
- colorchat.magic (what it does ill let you find out :D )
- If your confused then plz go down to Other Info!!
- its simple just drag and drop the EasyChatColor.jar file into your "Plugins" folder in your server and then eather reload of restart your server!
- the Permission notes like "chatcolor.1" correspond to the color they will have in game so the .1 is like doing "&1" in game and then "chatcolor.2" is the same color as doing "&2' in game.
- Be careful with Permissions the color does roll over if you have inheritance set for your classes ex you have a Citizen class then you have Trusted and you have it so Trusted Inherits all the permissions from Citizen then they will have the same color!! remove to eather remove it then add a different one or don't use inheritance!! if you have any questions about that mail me here!
- This plugin IS Compatible with essentials chat and permissionsEx and a lot of other plugins if you find anything it doesn't work with please let me know!
- also if you want to give a specific player color chat add the permissions note to them and it should bypass the group thing as it looks there first :)
- how i have it coded it starts with the color &1 then goes to &2 and then to &3 so if you give someone the note to have the color for &11 and then you change your mind and you want them to have the color for &3 and u dont remove the permission it WILL use the lowest number as for the a,b,c,d thats after all the numbers just so u know so if its stuck on a color then make sure the group and or person only has one note!!!
Things To Add
- going to be making so that any op's or anyone with the permissions note '*' will have the &4 chat so dark red this will ONLY happen if they dont have any other things set it will be at the end of the code meaning its the last thing the plugin will do besides the default!!
- will be here soon this i just for downloading if for some reason you cant download the plugin from bukkitdev!!!! Or you can use if you want up to you
this is the first download so nothing any ideas let me know
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads