Event Commander gives server admins greater control of their server by allowing commands to be executed in response to server events. Here are some example uses:
- Custom death notifications
- Creeper charge/explode notification
- Mob death notification
- Banned player login attempt notification
... the possibilities are endless.
The config file for this will have a layout like this:
- command1 args
- command2 args
Special variables are able to be used depending on the event. The zip download comes with the default config.yml. In there, a few variables are demonstrated.
The plugin is in process of being redesigned for the next version (0.3), so an update will take a while. It will be worth it though, as the new setup will allow much greater control.
- Update to Bukkit 1.4.7.
- Open the source code to github.
- Permissions support for applicable events.
- Events from other plugins
- Ability to cancel events.
- Bug-fixes, in preparation for version 1.0.
Added two events:
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads