Secret Commands - Run console commands with hidden keyword: Version: v1.1
This plugin lets you make secret keywords (Ex: "I accept all the rules stated") and run multiple console commands from them. The config file is VERY easy to use, and setup is a breeze.
- Run multiple console commands when user types a specific word/phrase
- Replaces %P with the playername. So you can make it auto-promote a user
- SecretCommands.config - Lets you do "/sc reload" (Reloads the config file)
- SecretCommands.[word/phrase]- Allows the user to use the secret command Make sure to replace spaces with underscores, so "I will not grief" is "SecretCommands.i_will_not_grief"
Example config file:
I accept all the rules: OneTime: true Commands: - Player: %P Accepted the rules! - permissions player setgroup %P Builder
Download Secret Commands: DropBox Source Code: Included in jar
1.1 Added the ability to only allow a command to be used once 1.0 Releasing my awesome plugin
1.1: Can make it so users can only say a command once.
1.0: Just released!
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads