Added offline support.
Please Note: Offline or cracked servers will not store past IP address data. I have no intention of changing this behavior at the current time.
Summary of features
FindIP is a lightweight plugin that allows mods and admins to quickly and easily find the IP address of any specified user with a simple command (/ip <player>). FindIP also stores past Ip addresses of users so you can quickly and easily tell what IP addresses users tend to connect from and if two accounts are likely to be controlled by the same person (alt accounts). In addition, you can use /compare <player1> <player2> to compare two player's IP addresses.
Only two permissions are required, which allows the user to execute the /ip command and the compare command:
Feature Requests and Bugs
Please use the tracker to request features/bugs.
Originally requested and improved by Reptar_
- Compacted offline lookup message
- Begrudgingly added support for offline mode servers
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads