Giant Trees: Connor Mahaffey
Giant Trees was created because of a request by @chubbz (and a few others). It lets you spawn custom trees far larger than anything you'll find in Minecraft. Multiple worlds and permissions are supported. For more information, check out the Github Wiki: https://github.com/CMahaff/Giant-Trees/wiki
Note: Giant Trees will automatically update all saves to the new format, but it may be a good idea to back up your Giant Trees folder first.
This project is no longer being updated. The project will be revived when the official Minecraft API is released. This plugin should continue to work in the meantime, but no knew features will be added.
- Greatly improved memory usage (fixed bug in TreeBuilder that caused massive amounts of garbage to build up and crash the plugin)
- Changed default settings to 255 world height instead of 128
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 194,503 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 154,112 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,743 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,909 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,299 Monthly Downloads