- Logs whenever blocks get broken.
- Logs when TNT, Water, Lava, Fire is placed (Blocks)
- Logs and [broadcasts(Optional)] when Lava, Water, And Fire is used (Buckets, Flint & Steel)
- Logs Date, Time, IP, Name, Event, and Location.
- New Day Detection(still not working, please set to FALSE)
- Log search tool that you can see in game what happened just by clicking the block(will add a radius search later) Left-click for an action log search, right-click for a block log search. You can also pick what tool you wish to use in the SETTINGS FILE.
You MUST have Vault installed and working on your server for this plugin to work.
GriefAlert is a powerful tool that allows you to see what goes on in your server through the log files in the plugin directory. Additionally it allows you to turn on and off options in the settings file and quick indexing by sub-grouping events into separate log files and ordering them by the specified date.
What Different From Other Plugins Like THIS? Great Question! This plugin makes a text file in /plugins/GriefAlert/ that logs the players IP, Location, Time, Name, And the event that occurred. Pretty awesome huh? i'am not done It also allows players to report griefs that they see AND GriefAlert logs every block break that happens in your server(not recommended for very large servers), also logs when a block ID of: 8,9,10,11,46,51 is placed on your server, and logs when someone uses flint & steel, water bucket, and lava bucket(as previously said)
- No SQL
- No Configuring
- No Dependencies(except Vault)
- No Problems
Video for v2.1b
- Go To Previous Lava Bucket/Water Bucket/Flint&Steel Use: /Previous
- Teleport To Specified Coordinates: /gatp [x] [y] [z]
- Report A Grief: /Report [Message]
- note: commands are NOT case sensitive.
just drop the plugin into your plugin folder and that's it.
From 2.0 to 2.1 (delete the plugin and the folder)
From 1.9 to 2.0 (delete the plugin and the folder)
From 0.1 to 1.9 (delete the plugin and the folder)
- - - - - - -
- use /gatp
- use /previous
- use /report
- Whomever posses this node will not have their actions logged.
- Able to use the selected peek tool and all of its ability.
- Whomever posses this node will receive the alert messages.
- Adding a spot in the config for blacklisted blocks on BLOCK_BREAK & BLOCK_PLACE events.
- Adding a "/reload" command and a "/clear <log>" command
- Adding adjustable timer value for lower latency.
- Adding a search radius for the peek tool.
Please use the "Ticket" function that is right next to the download link. Do not leave a comment, I will not respond to it and it will be deleted.
v2.1d - Added a permission node for the alert messages(griefalert.admin.messages).
v2.1c - Fixed the NullPointerException when left and right clicking.
v2.1b - Fixed all of the code(to my knowledge) added Vault support(YAY!) and permission nodes. Upgraded the /griefreport command function to /report [message]
v2.1 - Updated and cleaned some code up. Added a "Peek Tool" that allows you to view griefs in game with a use selected tool.
v2.0 -Updated to 1.2.5. Another version will be released soon after this that will clean the code up and maybe have some bug fixes.
v1.9 - Fixed Minor Bugs, added settings file, separated actions and block events into different files, added dates and new day detection.
v0.1 - Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|GriefAlert v2.1b||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,388||04/08/2012|
|GriefAlert v2.1||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||930||04/06/2012|
|GriefAlert v2.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||88||04/05/2012|
|GriefAlert v1.9||Beta||CB 1337||1,260||11/03/2011|
|GriefAlert v0.1||Release||CB 1337||1,123||11/03/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads