This plugin provides a simple generator for server admins to use to create an infinite world of building plots (of a configurable size), the idea is for it to be used to create a world to be used for building competitions. I made this to use on my server and am releasing it just in case anyone else is looking for the same thing.
NOTE: This does not create any worlds, you will need to use a plugin like MultiVerse or edit your world.yml file to create one using this plugins name as the generator. An example of the command used to create a world using MultiVerse would be
/mv create competition_world normal -g InfinitePlots
Bug Reports / Suggestions
If you find a bug, encounter a problem or have a suggestion, please fill out a ticket via the Tickets link above. I do not have the time to read through the comments section, any comment that fits the previous three categories will be ignored.
The plot-size option in the config file controls the size of the plots that are generated, it will only take effect in new areas so you may need to delete the worlds folder and have it regenerate.
You can also set the size of the plots for a given world using the generator ID parameter, for a size of 64 (the default) you can do
/mv create competition_world normal -g InfinitePlots:64
for 128 you would do
/mv create competition_world normal -g InfinitePlots:128
If the ID parameter is not specified the value from the config file will be used.
For details of the other config options see the config page.
Contributions to the project are very much welcome, if you have a feature that you want implemented and know a nice way to do it then consider forking the repo and submitting a pull request. These will be accepted as long as the following simple guidelines are followed.
- Do not edit the structure of the pom.xml file, feel free to add a dependency if you need it but the formatting and structure should not be changed.
- If you are exposing a new API method, add a JavaDoc comment to it, but don't over-comment internal code.
- Follow the existing code style, don't antagonise over every space though !
- The feature being added must fit in with the project, for example adding a /heal command to a chest locking plugin would be rejected
All dependencies that are used are now available from a public Maven repo, so you don't have to worry about building several other projects just to add a simple change any more.
Changes Since Last Release
Information on the development version can be found on the new version of this page http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/infiniteplots/pages/main-dev/
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Update for 1.4.6
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads