Only console input is accepted, you can disable and enable motd by writing: "infoman motd e/d", where e enables and d disables, motd is enabled by default.
You can also disable the "first join" message by the same principle, "infoman firstjoin e/d"
The plugin is reload-able, typing "infoman reload" in the console will reload commands.txt and the config.
- Add new commands
- Colored text
- Personalized text (reading the player's name)
- Message of the day
- First join message (for first time players on your server)
- On the fly customization of texts
- Permissions support
- No ideas right now, if there's a feature you'd like to see, don't hesitate to post about it.
- Usage of InfoMan commands is now tracked in the main command window and in the server log if LogUsage is set to true in the config, enabled by default.
- Changed the implementation of permissions, permissions set to true now restrict access to certain commands rather than grant it, this should make permissions less of a hassle to set up. Check http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/infoman/pages/usage/ for more information.
- Permissions support added, nodes go by the format "InfoMan." + the command without / infront of it, e.g. "InfoMan.info", "InfoMan.test". Permissions are disabled by default and have to be enabled in the config. Check http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/infoman/pages/usage/for more information.
- Case sensitivity now works correctly on Linux systems, make sure the .txt files are all in lowercase if you want to disable case sensitivity for the commands.
- Added an option in the config to make all commands case insensitive.
- Added bold text (CBOLD)
- Writing incomplete commands in the console should no longer spew out errors (e.g.infoman motd), the plugin will instead remind you that you forgot an argument.
- Added a reload command in order to let you reload the commands without reloading the entire server. Writing infoman reload in the console will reload the commands found in commands.txt.
- You can now specify the location of player.dat files, firstjoin should work if the files are not saved in world/players as long as they are saved as individual files.
- Added a "firstjoin" motd that is displayed the first time a player joins the server
- Added underlined, italic and strikethrough text
- Added "CLIST", displays the players online, much like the list command in the server console does.
- Added "CTOT", displays the current amount of players online. E.g. if there are 14 players online CTOT will be replaced with "14".
- Initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|InfoMan v1.1.8||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||155||05/08/2013|
|InfoMan v1.1.7||Release||CB 1.4.5-R1.0||1,440||12/21/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1.5||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||1,459||08/10/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1.4||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||295||08/08/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||931||07/12/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||1,415||05/16/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||620||05/05/2012|
|InfoMan v1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||515||04/30/2012|
|InfoMan v1.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||609||04/08/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads