This is something a little different from the anti-caps plugins that I've seen. In some situations, it may be allowed that a message is either fully, or partly capitalised, such as someone shouting "LOL". This is why I implemented a minimum string length for the plugin to activate, by default it is 10. Messages under 10 characters long won't be checked to see if their capital content is too high. The percentage of capitalisation is also configurable, by default the plugin will prevent a message when over 70% of the message is capitalised.
The message that is sent to the user when their message is blocked:
As it is these values are configurable via the automatically generated config file.
There is only 1 permission:-
anticaps.ignore - Users with this are ignored by the plugin. Defaults to OP.
- Small fix
- Option to correct message instead of cancel
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 190,111 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 152,252 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 84,260 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,495 Monthly Downloads