Well, thank you everyone who has supported the development of Log, but I have to sadly announce that I have stopped working on it. Feel free to take the source code and produce another plugin For server owners, LogEx, a continuation of Log, is available for use (search for it)
UPDATE 20/05/2013: I am beginning work on an official successor to Log. It may (no guarantees!) be released soon.
Log is a plugin that logs block changes. It's aim is to be a feature-filled but lightweight alternative to BigBrother.
Log is designed for small-medium sized servers where the main focus is identifying and banning the griefer, rather than fixing the griefed structure (backups should be used for that).
Compatible with 617 onwards. Latest build officially tested on 1597.
Download From "Files" above
- Logs block place and destroy events
- Lets you look up block place and destroy events using a stick
- Permissions support
- Block type/material logging
- A block to check air and other non-clickable blocks
- Plaintext buffered SQL alternative to prevent memory leaks
- POSSIBLE: Auto-delete support - prevent buildup of old stuff
- PLANNED: Rollback
"Added" bone lookup! Yippee!
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads