MagicCarpet is a plugin that allows the user to fly away on a carpet made of glass. By using the command /mc <size>, a carpet is created. If no size is specified, a 5x5 carpet is created by default. By entering /mc again, the carpet disappears from the world. To go down, the user simply has to crouch down or do /mcs then look down to go down. This plugin makes a great donator perk if your running a large server and you would like to reward your members.
There is however two versions of this plugin, FULL and LITE. This is good for those people who simply don't care for any of the extra features the full version would normally include.
The FULL version includes everything below.
- Support for WorldGuard. (block players from using the carpet in certain areas)
- Support for Vault. (economy)
- Support for MCStats. (https://mcstats.org/plugin/MagicCarpet)
- Tons of customization through the config.
- and much more!
The LITE version is just a basic carpet. Nothing more.
- None of the above ^
- Possible speed enhancements from the reduced code.
- /magiccarpet OR /mc - Enables / disables the MagicCarpet.
- /magiclight OR /ml - Lights up your MagicCarpet.
- /carpetswitch OR /mcs - Switches how the Carpet goes down. (shift or by looking down)
- /magicreload OR /mr - Reloads MagicCarpet.
- /magiccarpetbuy OR /mcb - Is used to buy the carpet if charge is enabled.
There are also some hidden features to /mc, for example. /mc <size>, /mc <material>, /mc give <player>, /mc take <player>, /mc t or /mc tools. Also /ml can also be used for /ml <material>.
- /magiccarpet or /mc - Enables / disables the MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mc - Allows a player to use MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mc.SIZE - Allows the carpet to operate at the specified size.
- magiccarpet.ml - Allows a player to light there carpet up.
- magiccarpet.mcs - Allows a player to switch the way they go down.
- magiccarpet.mr - Allows a player to reload MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.mct - Allows a player to have a ender chest and workbench on there MagicCarpet.
- magiccarpet.* - Allows a player to have access to every MagicCarpet permission.
- magiccarpet.mc - Allows the player to use MagicCarpet.
If your server allows custom carpets, you can use these custom materials to give your carpet a bit more style. This is for the full version only.
STONE, GRASS, DIRT, COBBLESTONE, WOOD, BEDROCK, GOLD_ORE, IRON_ORE, COAL_ORE, LOG, LEAVES, SPONGE, GLASS, LAPIS_ORE, LAPIS_BLOCK, SANDSTONE, NOTE_BLOCK, WOOL, GOLD_BLOCK, IRON_BLOCK, DOUBLE_STEP, BRICK, BOOKSHELF, MOSSY_COBBLESTONE, OBSIDIAN, DIAMOND_ORE, DIAMOND_BLOCK, SOIL, SNOW_BLOCK, CLAY, PUMPKIN, NETHERRACK, SOUL_SAND, MYCEL, NETHER_BRICK, ENDER_STONE, HUGE_MUSHROOM_1, HUGE_MUSHROOM_2, MELON_BLOCK
This is for the full version only.
# Be sure to use /mr if you change any settings here while the server is running. crouch-descent: true center-light: false default-size: 5 carpet-material: glass light-material: glowstone max-size: 9 custom-carpets: false custom-lights: false lights: false save-carpets: true change-liquids: 'true' tools: false charge: false charge-timebased: false charge-amount: 20.0 charge-time: 1800 charge-packages: - alpha:3600:5.0 - beta:7200:10.0 magic: true
- crouch-descent - Crouch to descend by default?
- center-light - Light the carpet up with the magic light by default?
- default-size - The default size for all carpets.
- carpet-material - The carpet material.
- light-material - The magic light material.
- max-size - The max size for all carpets.
- custom-carpets - Allow carpets to use custom materials?
- custom-lights - Allows the magic light to use custom materials?
- lights - Allow the magic light to be used?
- save-carpets - Saves stuff, like if a player has a carpet and its size, material, etc.
- charge - Charge players to use magic carpet?
- charge-amount - The amount that should be charged.
- change-liquids - This allows or prevents the carpet from replacing water or lava. To only replace water change 'true' to 'water'.
- tools - This allows players to get a ender chest and workbench on there MagicCarpet.
- charge-time - This is the default time that is given for initial payment. (in seconds)
- charge-packages - This specifies the default packages available. For instance "alpha:3600:5.0". Alpha is the package name, 3600 the time (in seconds), and 5.0 the cost.
- charge-timebased - If enabled will charge players to use magiccarpet on a time basis.
- magic - If enabled will display fireworks when enabling / disabling the Magic Carpet.
WorldGuard support has been added, its nothing major but it works. Here is how to use it...
- Create a region. (/region define test player)
- Block the carpet (/region flag test carpet deny)
- Enjoy! Now carpets cannot enter or be activated in this area.
Please report any suggestions or bugs you find on the Tickets Page.
The YouTube video on this page hasn't been updated lately. If you've got some YouTube and video making skills, private message me a link to your video and I'll replace the above one.
If you are experiencing lag try disabling lights in the config.
- Fixed WorldGuard not working.
- Added config option to enable/disable Magic. (fireworks)
- Fixed a 'cannot measure distance' bug.
- Other minor changes...
Contains both LITE and FULL versions.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads