I have been trying over the last month to get MCStatsPlus updated and create a realistic release schedule but I just don't have the time. I've searched around for a replace for y'all and the project Statistician v2.0 looks like it will be a good replacement. It has many of the features MCS+ has and ones that I've been planning on adding.
It's been a good run. Thanks for all of your support and sorry I can't continue to update this.
- Changed from Register to Vault for APIs for Economy dealings and eventually Permissions and Groups (not required to run, but optional if you want the features that will be eventually supported through it.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Implemented a new "stats.track" area for the config: currently supports turning off meters traveled recording.
Please let me know any and all errors you encounter by posting a ticket with the debug file attached.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads