Monster Apocalypse Version 13.4
Welcome to the ultimate monster hell. I have brought together everything anyone everyone could ever want to do with monsters into one completely hellbent plugin. Use at your own risk.
Warning - Zombie digging is destructive, if you turn it on and configure it, please backup your worlds.
Plugin has been thoroughly tested as working properly, if you have trouble please report it so I can make it work for a wider range of setups!
PLEASE USE CRAFTBUKKIT 1.5.2 (any revision) for version 13.4. No other builds will work with this version.
Monster Apocalypse was created by one man, working full time continually for several months during early development. Please donate if you would like to see more features or new plugin releases, or just feel like my time is worth your gratitude.
- Complete control of all monster power- health, damage, item drops, burning in sunlight, explosion radius, immunity to specific damage types, even spawn rates!
- Consume the world in darkness - Always night mode, and bonus spawns!
- Action RPG Mode - Make combat more exciting!
- Incredible new abilities - Mobs can explode on death, spawn allies, kill torches, attack from miles away at high velocity, bombard bases with exploding arrows, and even claw and scratch their way into your home!
- Zombies can dig through anything based on YOUR settings, and no server lag! Fear the Apocalypse as they pound away at your walls!
- Skeletons can be set to turn into quake pro snipers, shooting accurately from FAR in the distance!
- Nightmare Mode for the ultimate increasing challenge!
- FULL World-Guard region support, works even when worldguard regions isn't!
- Total natural spawn rewrite, available to change your world drastically and retain that vanilla feel.
- Multi-world support - Will only run on worlds YOU select!
- Mega-aggro system - Mobs can smell you from miles away and attack!
- Spawn Points - Set up virtual spawners with custom timers!
- True damage - Allow mobs to pierce that pesky diamond armor!
- Wolf and PigZombie aggressiveness control.
- Control which blocks mobs spawn on.
- Permissions nodes to make certain players immune to monster aggro and damage.
Warning, videos below contain mild mature language.
A new playthrough video, featuring yours truly!
Download Version 13.4!
- Updated imports to 1.5.2.
- Fixed Naturalistic Bonus Spawns not spawning due to an ordering bug.
- Fixed Naturalistic Bonus Spawns, which had been broken by a typo.
- Added more specificity in the errors printed by config problems.
- Fixed an improper behavior which spawned random mobs of all types when users put invalid settings.
- Updated for 1.5.1.
- Finally completely fixed spawn proportions. Expect to see far more accurate results.
- You can now use data values for Zombie Destruction and Block Spawn Blacklist.
- Monster Apocalypse is now compatible with the latest version of CreeperHeal.
(Is partially updated for 13.4)
You will need to reference craftbukkit enums for drops and block attacking to work, failure to use valid enums could potentially break your plugin. You can find them here:
You may want to play with Spawn Points, you can find the info here:
If you wish to develop your own plugin with my health API, check this page:
For Nightmare Mode, check here:
Need multiple configs?
How to set up multiple installations, for different custom difficulties on multiple worlds:
- Copy the MA jar and rename it.
- Rename the plugin inside plugin.yml of the second copy (within the jar), and remove the commands section.
- Disable registering the /MA command in the second copy's config.
- Double check that you have no world names overlapping between the two configs, and that your bonus and naturalistic spawns are restricted to the right worlds.
You now have two separate installations.
13.4 Zombie Config
Please note this is just a basic config to get you started! Be creative and build your own hell.
Fear the Darkness: Adds an element of terror to dark areas of minecraft!
- Updated imports to 1.5.2.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.4||Release||1.5.2||1,319||05/02/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.3a||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||480||04/30/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.3||Release||CB 1.5.1-R0.2||898||04/23/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.2||Release||1.5.1||1,181||04/16/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.1||Release||1.5.1||3,199||03/21/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v13.0||Release||1.5.0||578||03/17/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v12.0a||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||4,940||02/02/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v11.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||2,008||01/21/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v11.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||219||01/21/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0e||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.3||1,754||01/10/2013|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0d||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||1,450||12/29/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0c||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||292||12/29/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0b||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||333||12/25/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0a||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||309||12/24/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v10.0||Release||CB 1.4.6-R0.1||124||12/24/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v9.0c||Release||CB 1.3.2-R0.1||11,320||08/31/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v9.0b||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||2,790||08/13/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v9.0a||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||1,560||08/08/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1e||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||8,550||07/02/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1d||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||5,277||06/18/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1c||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||371||06/18/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1b||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||140||06/18/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1a||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||830||06/16/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||116||06/16/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v8.0||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||1,960||06/12/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v7.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||11,240||04/05/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v7.0||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||1,869||03/29/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v6.0b||Release||CB 1.1-R3||8,605||02/11/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v6.0a||Release||CB 1.1-R3||701||02/10/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v6.0||Release||CB 1.1-R3||1,522||02/09/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v5.0c||Release||CB 1.1-R3||3,314||02/01/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v5.0b||Release||CB 1.1-R1||1,744||01/28/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v5.0a||Release||CB 1.1-R1||1,211||01/26/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v5.0||Release||CB 1.1-R1||704||01/25/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v4.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||4,382||01/15/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v4.0a||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||921||01/14/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v4.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||239||01/14/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v3.1.0a||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,902||01/09/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v3.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||580||01/09/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v3.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||2,647||01/06/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v2.2.2a||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,831||01/03/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v2.2.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||239||01/02/2012|
|Monster Apocalypse v2.2.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||145||01/02/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads