Multiverse Inventories Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with [NetherPortals](http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-netherportals/).
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
- Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Choose what each group of worlds share: Inventories, Hunger, Health, Exp, and Bed Spawns (Bed Spawns only available in CB1.1+)
- Import your data from WorldInventories 1.0.2+ and MultiInv 3.0.0.
- Useful in game commands
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. Currently, Multiverse-Inventories is still in Beta. You can get the latest development build here.
Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
Ask us! Or better yet, hop on our IRC (#multiverse) and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
(currently undocumented, sorry...) Again, hop on IRC and tell us! We love talking to other devs and a bunch of us will be able to help you out!
SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE DISCLAIMER!!!
2.5 beta b335
- Fix Added safeguard for bad item data (such as null enchantments) caused by naughty plugins.
- Fix JsonConfiguration now properly accounts for lists. Fixes firework meta and possibly others. (Fixes a significant bug in #329)
2.5 alpha b329
- New Now stores item meta data. This includes enchants (in a new format), books, dyed armor, lore, etc.
- New All player data now stored in a json format. Your old yaml files will remain intact for the time being. This should increase performance in many cases.
- New Writing player data to disk is now done asynchronously. This will increase performance in many cases.
- New Added option to enable saving/loading player data on log out and log in. This will cause the data to make more sense to many people. However, it is still not recommended.
- New Added option to disable optional shares for ungrouped worlds.
- New Added ability to modify groups with the "/mvinv group" command. This is now the suggested method for all group needs.
- New Now supports UTF-8 data in items. This will help with non-english characters used in item meta data.
- Change Debug logging now merged with Multiverse-Core. The debug command has been removed from Multiverse-Inventories in favor of the one in Multiverse-Core. (/mv debug)
- Change Negative shares no longer show up in the shares list. They can be added via command but simply remove the indicated share.
- Change Some steps taken to simplify the API. More to come.
- Change World not loaded message now condensed and more descriptive.
- Fix NPE when user sets up optional shares incorrectly.
- Fix If any one item fails to load from player data, this should not cause the rest of the inventory to fail to load.
- Fix Fixed some issues with casing and world names.
- Fix Should handle profile caching better.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|2.4 beta b69||Beta||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||4,804||03/06/2012|
|2.3 beta b37||Beta||CB 1.1-R3||5,591||02/07/2012|
|2.3 beta b7||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||2,092||01/21/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 195,561 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 155,487 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,497 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,522 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 63,202 Monthly Downloads