<center><span style="font-size:28px;font-weight:bold">Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals</font></center>
<center><span style="font-size:25px;font-weight:bold">Multiverse SignPortals Resources:</span></center>
<center><span style="font-size:25px;font-weight:bold">Wiki | Source | Feature Requests</font></center>
<center><span style="font-size:25px;font-weight:bold">Latest Awesome Build is 2.3-AB </span></center>
<<center>>Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.\
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.\
Use them at your own risk.<</center>>
<center><span style="font-size:25px;font-weight:bold">Dev Builds</span></center>
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with NetherPortals.
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
- Slap a sign on a standard Nether Portal and it goes where the sign says!
- Place a sign anywhere else and users can right click to go to the destination!
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. So go ahead! Go download the latest Multiverse-SignPortals AB
Changes in SignPortals-2.4-AB
- Many new features and fixes (maybe)
Changes in SignPortals 2.3-AB
- Update for Core 2.3
Changes in SignPortals 2.2-AB
Fix: Couldn't create signportals if you had netherportals installed too.
Add: Bounceback when you don't have access.
Changes in SignPortals 2.1-b129
- Fix: SignPortals creating portals if you were outside of the actual portal bounds.
- Fix: Signs on Portals (Finally!)
- Fix: Problem with MultiInv not catching inventory change.
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b122
- Fix: Signs not validating
- Fix: Signs on Portals NOTE: Make sure to use Multiverse-Core 2.0-b275+ as part of the bugfixes were in there!
Changes in SignPortals 2.0-b121
- Initial re-release (now we're back to 100% of where MV 1.7 was! yay!)
- NEW: Create signs that can be right clicked
- NEW: Added create/validate permissions (create is for creating new signs, validate is for converting old MV1 signs or validating red MVSP signs)
- NEW: Colors show when signs are valid
- NEW: Can place portal anywhere around the portal (even below to hide!)
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|2.0-b53 [CB1064]||Beta||CB 1060||285||09/01/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 190,111 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 152,252 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 84,260 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,495 Monthly Downloads