NeonStick is a very simple plugin that does one thing and one thing only: it allows a stick (or other tool) to be used as a super long range pick that breaks any block instantly, just like the iStick from back in the hMod days. I know that this idea isn't exactly original, but the plugin I was using before I made this one (CreativeStick) didn't work properly for me and seemed a little bloated with features.
You can choose what item the tool is (in case you don't like using the stick for it), choose the maximum effective range (default is 100 meters), and whether or not the stick gives back the item it breaks (if enabled, broken blocks will be deposited directly into your inventory).
It ignores water so you can break blocks while underwater. It does not ignore lava - it will give you a lava source block if aimed at lava, or if you are in lava when you use it.
There are no commands. The stick just works if you have the permission node for it.
It supports superperms/bukkit permissions. That is it. No other permissions support will be added. Give the neonstick.use permission to people who should be able to use it.
It also always works for ops, whether or not you have any permissions system.
To install it, just drop the jar into your plugins folder. The config will generate automatically when you start the server. Then you can shut down the server, edit the config, and start it up again, if the default values don't suit you. It has no dependencies.
- Initial release.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads