2K downloads, that is AWESOME! I never thought so many would use NeverBreak! :D Thanks everyone!
NeverBreak lets you make it so your tools won't break! Not only that, but you can also make armor, swords, shears, and more never fail. As of version 1.7, you can also say exactly how many uses a tool has in config, regardless of if NeverBreak is toggled on! Great for RPG, MMO, and Creative, and other servers alike!
Installation is the same as any other plugin. Download it from the download button to the right, then drop it in your plugins folder. Make sure another version of NeverBreak is not in your plugins folder.
CURRENT VERSION IS: 2.0
Commands and Permissions
NeverBreak has two commands:
/neverbreak [player] [true or false] -> Aliases: nb, nobreak
Permissions: neverbreak.toggle, neverbreak.toggle.others
This is the most used and versatile command of NeverBreak.
The simplest usage is /neverbreak (Perm: neverbreak.toggle). This toggles your NeverBreak mode (whether tools break or not) on or off.
The second usage is /neverbreak [true or false] (Perm: neverbreak.toggle).This forces your NeverBreak mode to what you specify.
The third usage is /neverbreak [another player] (Perm: neverbreak.toggle.others). This works the same as /neverbreak, except applies it to the player you specify.
The final usage is /neverbreak [another player] [true or false] (Perm: neverbreak.toggle.others). This works the same as /neverbreak [true or false], except applies it to the player you specify.
/setdurability <value> [absolute] -> Aliases: dura, strength
This allows you to set how much durability a tool has USED. I.e, setting this to 0 means it is unused. This is especially useful when used with configured durability in config because you can make tools with EXACTLY how many uses you want left. If you put "absolute", it directly changes the tool durability, not the NeverBreak durability.
The usage is /setdurability <value> [absolute] (Perm: neverbreak.setdurability).
This list is the items (or item ID numbers, rather) you want to be able to toggle NeverBreak on and off for on the server. Optionally, you can add a dash after the ID number, then a value for the maximum durability of the item. For instance, adding the following list item under "items:" would make diamond pickaxes last 32,000 times for everyone on the server: "278-32000".
Note that these values MUST be formatted like <tool item ID>[-Item max durability].
This is the mode of NeverBreak a user should have by default on join. Make this true or false.
This dictates whether a player's NeverBreak mode should be reset upon a world change. Also set this true or false.
This dictates whether NeverBreak can be used to make armor invulnerable. Set to true or false.
If set to false, NeverBreak will not tell you your current NeverBreak mode when you login to the server.
For developers, the NeverBreak Github repository is here:
Hey! I would really, really, REALLY appreciate it if you could donate to NeverBreak. It helps a ton, cause these things take months to make and are hard to maintain.
Also, I like doing this and don't want a real job XD.
Click the Button on the top right above download to donate via PayPal!
Any suggestions welcome!
- Updated for Bukkit 1.4.7-R1.0
- Added "absolute" argument to "/setdurability"
- Fixed some bugs with ConcurrentModificationException and armor
- Updated for Bukkit 1.4.5-R0.2
- Streamlined durability management.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added more features to /neverbreak.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.3.2-R1.0
- Added ability to configure a tool's total durability. For example, you can set diamond picks to have 1 use, or 100,000+ uses!
- Cleaned up code.
- Updated for Bukkit 1.3.1-R1.0
- Fixed a really simple mistake in login event.
- Cleaned up the code a lot.
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed a null pointer(?)
- Added config option to display the login message.
- Fixed shears
- Fixed hoes(?)
- Added support for armor
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bows
- Fixed flint and steel
- Fixed swords and fishing poles
- Added feature to reset a player's mode to the automatic one from configuration when world changes.
- Added the /setdurability command.
- Updated to CB 1.2.5 R4.0
- Added toggling of other player's NeverBreak mode.
- Added config option for making the automatic mode of a player on login.
- Message tweaks
- Initial Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NeverBreak v2.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||493||02/25/2013|
|NeverBreak v1.9||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||418||12/07/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.8||Release||CB 1.4.5-R0.2||295||11/21/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.7||Release||CB 1.3.2-R1.0||270||10/08/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.6.1b||Release||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||371||08/08/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.6.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||283||07/28/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.6||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||254||07/18/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.5.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||297||07/06/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.5.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||262||07/05/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.5||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||124||07/04/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.4||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||124||06/24/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.3.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||122||06/15/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.3||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||64||06/15/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||92||06/10/2012|
|NeverBreak v1.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R2.0||116||05/25/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads