NoDiggity is a roleplay-server oriented plugin. This plugin allows you to enforce depth limits for certain tool types (only pickaxes, really). Better description, you say? This stops you from digging a hole past a defined Y limit based on the "strength" of your pickaxe. No, seriously. That's all it does. Installation: Same way you install another plugin. Jam it in plugins/ Default Config Values: The below values assume the surface is @ y:64 ignore-list is for blocks to not be limited by the plugin and reacts like normal gameplay. In-Game Commands: None. Permission Node(s): NoDiggity.ignore - Ignores the limitations set by NoDiggity. Default Config Values: Wood Pickaxe Max Depth: 55 Stone Pickaxe Max Depth: 40 Iron Pickaxe Max Depth: 25 Gold Pickaxe Max Depth: 10 Diamond Pickaxe Max Depth: 1 ignore-list: - DIRT - GRAVEL - SAND This was a collaborative effort between myself and NodinChan, with the bulk of the logic and functionality landing squarely in his lap. If you have anyone to thank, it is him.
Added "notify_message" to config.yml There is currently no support for coloring short of you adding your own simolean characters.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 194,503 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 154,112 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,743 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,909 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,299 Monthly Downloads