NoStarvation is back!
Do you remember the good old days with minecraft 1.7.3?
Where you can eat food directly, not only after few seconds?
Where food restores health and not a hungerbar?
If you want to have those features back try out this plugin!
NoStarvation disables the hunger system!
You can eat food instantly and it will restore health.
Just rightclick with a food in your hand and if you don't have full health you will eat it.
If you eat poisonous food, you will lose health and if you don't have health, you wil die.
You can change the health of the food, even negative values.
1. Put NoStarvation.jar inside the plugins folder.
3. Restart or reload your server (the players' foodbar will be filled up on next connect).
4. Eat your food instantly. :)
If you want to see a food's health, type in /ns [food]
You can change the health of a food with /ns [food] [health]
The health of a food specifies how many hearts of the healthbar will be filled up.
Two healthpoints correspond to one heart in the healthbar.
See available food and health HERE.
nostarvation.hunger Disables NoStarvation for that player.
nostarvation.command Allows the player to see/change the health of the food.
- Make the max stacksize for food changeable.
- Use the foodbar as a staminabar.
- Add the possibility for a delay between eating food.
Fixed a bug that when eating an enchanted golden apple, an normal golden apple was removed from the inventory.
Fixed a bug that not the item in the hand was removed, but rather the first item of this type in the inventory.
Added more food:
- Baked Potato (baked_potato)
- Carrot (carrot)
- Enchanted Golden Apple (enchanted_golden_apple)
- Golden Carrot (golden_carrot)
- Poisonous Potato (poisonous_potato)
- Potato (potato)
- Pumpkin Pie (pumpkin_pie)
Added the possibility to add Potion Effects to a food which will infect the player when he eats the food.
Optimized configuration (e.g. better names for the food)
Disabled NoStarvation in creative mode.
- Baked Potato (baked_potato)
For more see the ChangeLog page.
- Fixed a bug that when eating an enchanted golden apple, an normal golden apple was removed from the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that not the item in the hand was removed, but rather the first item of this type in the inventory.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|NoStarvation v3.0.1||Beta||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||1,219||11/12/2012|
|NoStarvation v3.0.0||Beta||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||89||11/11/2012|
|NoStarvation v2.4.0||Beta||CB 1.3.1-R1.0||800||08/26/2012|
|NoStarvation v2.2.4||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||360||08/06/2012|
|NoStarvation v2.1.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||331||07/19/2012|
|NoStarvation v2.0.3||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R4.0||299||07/14/2012|
|NoStarvation v1.1.3||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||604||04/07/2012|
|NoStarvation v1.1.2||Beta||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||223||03/30/2012|
|NoStarvation v1.0.2||Beta||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||80||03/28/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads