Did you ever want to know if there are any ores around you? And you didn't like transparent textures because they didn't look good?
This plugin is supposed to help with this!
- Find out how many ore blocks are around you (a 5x5x5 cube centered at the player's feet, configurable)
- Get counts of individual ores
- /radar - toggle radar on or off
- Install PythonLoader - required!
- Put pyp file into your server's plugins/ folder just as a regular plugin
The only supported permissions system is SuperPermissions (Bukkit's own permission system).
- radar.use - allows player to use a simple radar (only shows total ore count)
- radar.level2 - allows player to see individual ore counts
- Economy support (via Register)
v 1.1 - Added configuration support; changed default radius to 3; changed initial block to the one under player's feet; prettier messages
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads