redProtect is an area protection mod made for users. No longer do you need to have an admin worldguard a region for you. The user can take care of themselves now.
- Set a maximum amount of area players can define.
- Select what material you want used, (fence or redstone currently).
- Permission nodes to build in any region, or use commands in any region. Great for admins.
- Very easy to understand, surround your house with redstone, stick a sign with [rp], name your region, and you're done. Great for younger players.
- Automatically detecting info command, users will be shown all available commands.
- Automatic backups, and save. Even if your server crashes, people will retain their protections. You can delete chunks out of the data file and it will still load a backup.
- Two current file formats, oos & oosgz.
- Protects from sky to bedrock.
- Changeable maximum-area via 'options' in PEX & bPermissions. See Maximum Area Config.
- Open source license. Source is available through github. (Link)
- Json, Yaml, and MySQL support.
- Additional material types.
- Possibly pooling maximum area to create towns.
- Download a build from the 'downloads' page. files
- Start your server once, then shut it off.
- Open "/plugins/redProtect/Config.txt" Edit it to your will.
- Open "/plugins/redProtect/Flags.txt" Make which flags you want on or off by default.
- Add permission nodes from Permission Nodes to your permissions file.
- Optionally set 'maxregionsize' per group, bPermissions' is 'metadata', and PermissionsEX's is 'options: '.
- Using redProtect is as simple as reading "/rp tutorial" and following the steps.
- "/rp i" - Shows information about the current region you're standing in
- "/rp ?" - Shows all available commands to you
- "/rp tutorial" - Gives you a brief tutorial on how to use redProtect.
- "/rp flag info" - Gives you information about the flags your region.
- You can download the main .jar from the 'Files' section. files
- 1.8.0: Added long-distance editing, all commands that you need to be in a region to use can now be used with a region name appended to the end. "/rp info testregion" "/rp rename AwesomeName testregion" < Renames testregion to 'AwesomeName'
- 1.9.0: Added support for all major permission plugins through vault. (dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault). Fixed the code internally, it's much nicer for people adding sub-plugins now. Also fixed some of the commands, /define and /redefine should be less picky now.
- 1.9.1: Fixed quite a few debug errors, and a few interface changes. (Thanks to GodWar101 and GodWorld)
Added a simple admin wand system, define two points with the wand item and do /rp define [name] to create it.
- Older: Changelog
This plugin uses complicated algorithms such as bounding rectangles and point-in-polygon technology for maximum performance. Feel free to edit, but re-publishing any of my code as a jar will not be tolerated.
Fixed several problems, including a ghost block.
Added a new configuration option, 'drop-type', it can be 'keep', 'drop', or 'remove'.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|redProtect 1.9.2||Release||CB 1.4.2-R0.2||196||11/11/2012|
|redProtect 1.7.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||416||05/25/2012|
|redProtect 1.7.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||289||05/17/2012|
|redProtect 1.7.0||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||227||05/10/2012|
|redProtect 1.6.2||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.2||489||03/16/2012|
|redProtect 1.6.1||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||121||03/09/2012|
|redProtect 1.6.0||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||156||03/07/2012|
|redProtect 1.6.0pre2||Beta||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||97||03/05/2012|
|redProtect 1.6.0pre1||Beta||CB 1.1-R6||100||03/01/2012|
|redProtect 1.5.0||Beta||CB 1.1-R4||159||02/18/2012|
|redProtect 1.2.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||168||01/22/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads