SetRankPEX - Change a user's group in PermissionsEx easier
Tired of having to type /pex user <User> group set <Group>? With this plugin you can simply type /setrank <User> <Group>.
- Makes a shorter command to change a user's group (a.k.a. rank)
- Can be configured to broadcast when a user's rank is changed
- Message is configurable with color support (see here for color codes)
- Separate join messages for admins and owners that is configurable and optional
~Go here if you have problems with permissions~
- srpex.setrank.(group in lower case) - /setrank <User> <Group> (aliases: /rank, /setgroup, /group) - Allows you to set a user's group, but only to a specific one. If the group contains a space, use an underscore (_), same with the command. To set to all, use srpex.setrank.*
- srpex.from.(group in lower case) - Allows you to change a user's group from the specified one. If the group contains a space, use an underscore (_).
- srpex.version - Allows you to check for a new version. Notifies users of a new version when the join the server.
- srpex.reload - /srpexreload (aliases: /reloadsrpex, /srpexr) - Allows you to reload the configuration of SetRankPEX
- allow-ops-changes - Boolean - If set to true, Ops do not need to have permissions to do the commands.
- broadcast-rank-change - Boolean - If set to true, will broadcast a message when a user's group is changed.
- broadcast-message - String - The message used when a user's rank is changed. Use +player and +group to insert the player name and group they are getting set to. If you are going to use colors, make sure to put it in apostrophes (single quotes). If you don't specify a color, it will default to being blue. Ex: broadcast-message: '&3+player is now a(n) +group'.
- announce-ranks - String List - The ranks to be checked for when a player joins the game. If the player is one of the specified ranks, a special join message will be set. Ex: announce-ranks: [Admin, Owner].
- ranks-message - String - The message to used for when a player joins the game and has in one of the announce-ranks ranks. Use +rank and +player to insert the player's rank and name. If you are going to use colors, make sure to put it in apostrophes (single quotes). If you don't specify a color, it will default to being yellow. Ex: ranks-message: '&f+rank +player has joined the game.'
- version-check - Boolean - If set to true, will check every hour for a new version of SetRankPEX.
- check-interval - Long - The amount of seconds to wait between each check for a new version of SetRankPEX.
- PermissionsEx - Required for SetRankPEX
- PEXRank - Conflicts with /setrank command
If there are any features you would like me to add or any suggestions, please tell me.
Source code included in JAR file
- Updated to 1.5.2-R0.1
- Changed the permissions slightly
- Fixed problem with getServer()
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SetRankPEX v1.7||Release||CB 1.5.2-R0.1||566||05/20/2013|
|SetRankPEX v1.6.3||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||8,494||03/07/2013|
|SetRankPEX v1.6.2||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||2,106||02/26/2013|
|SetRankPEX v1.6.1||Release||CB 1.3.2-R3.0||13,620||11/17/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.6||Release||CB 1.2.5-R5.0||16,188||08/02/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.5.2||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||19,241||05/05/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.5.1||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||7,122||04/10/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.5||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||2,633||04/03/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.4.1||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||1,570||03/31/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.4||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||526||03/31/2012|
|SetRankPEX v1.3.4||Release||CB 1337||15,921||10/22/2011|
|SetRankPEX v1.3.3||Release||CB 1337||190||10/21/2011|
|SetRankPEX v1.3.2||Release||Beta 1.8.1||285||10/15/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads