The error everyone has been encountering is due to my method of inventory serialization, basically anyone not using craftbukkit v1.5 r1 would run into errors.
So basically to solves errors:
- If you are on Bukkit 1.5r2 use this
- If you are on Bukkit 1.5r1 use SimpleSpleef v4.2
- If you are on Bukkit 1.4 use SimpleSpleef v4.1
I am currently looking to add some project members. I am looking for the following:
- Pre-release testers
- Ticket managers
Candidates should have a decent knowledge of plugins and how they work.
SimpleSpleef is a plugin originally created by MaxKalus unfortunately for reasons unknown Max abandoned this project. Having been a part of the SimpleSpleef team for quite some time, I was quite upset that such a great plugin had died. With a stroke of luck Max was online one day and had read my messages asking for ownership of SimpleSpleef, since then I have single handily rewritten SimpleSpleef from scratch.
- Multiple arenas
- Run multiple games simultaneously
- Protect arenas with selector
- Protected zones has 'flags' like WorldGuard
- Game modes (FFA / Teams)
- ReadyUp function
- Floor/Arena restoring
- Custom prizes (Loser heads, XP, items, money)
- Player data saving (Inventory, armor, xp, health, etc)
- Degradable blocks
- Highly configurable
Please submit feature ideas via bug reporter.
Loser heads as prizes(Added v4.2 - Suggested by: nanoymaster) Protection Zone options(Added v4.2 - Suggested by: Spartha123)
- Stats (Coming in v4.3)
One of my goals when writing this plugin was to have no required dependencies, and just that I have done. However if you are looking to improve your SimpleSpleef experience try adding these plugins!
- TagAPI: Adding TagAPI will change spleefer's name tag color to represent their team!
- Vault: Adding Vault along with your choice of economy plugin will enable features such as 'entryFee' and economy prizes!
Q: Spleefers cannot break blocks but the block ID is in breakableBlocks!
- A: In attempt to protect your world, spleefers may only break blocks in their inside of a protected zone. Set your arena's protection zone using the selector (/spleefadmin selector). Please look to the tutorials section on how to use the selector and set protection zones.
Q: My arena's disableWaterSpread and disableLavaSpread are set to true bu it doesn't seem to be working!
- A: This is due to the event not being fired correctly. It is a Bukkit problem unfortunately, and there is nothing I can do about it. Basically if the liquid spreads while on the ground (or on a 'floor') the event is not fired so I can't cancel it.
I'd like to specially thank these people contributing in the development of SimpleSpleef!
- Minoneer - Helped me when I got stuck! :)
- Comphenix - For his To/From base64 inventory serialization method!
- Micah - For being an awesome guy and providing me with the best test server!
- Gravity - For his 'Updater' class.
- Rasnyderiii - For creating the main logo!
SimpleSpleef testing server proudly hosted by AvengerHosting!
- ! Updated to be compatible with latest version of Bukkit
- = Various sign bugs
- = Force start command bug when teams is enabled
- = Crucial bug when TagAPI is disabled
- = Messages in config
- = Degradable blocks degrading before countdown is over
- + Spectate sign, see documentation
- + New protection features, see documentation
- + Loser's heads for prizes, see documentation
- + Auto Updater!
- ! Complete rewrite
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SimpleSpleef v4.1||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||1,433||03/13/2013|
|SimpleSpleef v4.0.0||Release||CB 1.4.7-R1.0||9,715||02/02/2013|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.17||Release||CB 1.2.5-R3.0||46,031||05/29/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.16||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||5,175||05/01/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.15||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||8,036||04/26/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.14||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,305||04/22/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.13||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||2,446||04/18/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.12||Release||CB 1.2.4-R1.0||7,253||03/20/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.11||Release||CB 1.2.3-R0.1||3,235||03/08/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.10||Release||CB 1.1-R6||1,607||03/03/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.9||Release||CB 1.1-R6||1,133||02/29/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.8||Beta||CB 1.1-R4||1,781||02/26/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.7||Release||CB 1.1-R4||5,231||02/20/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.6||Release||CB 1.1-R4||2,823||02/17/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.5||Release||CB 1.1-R3||1,914||02/13/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.4||Beta||CB 1.1-R3||571||02/12/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.3||Beta||CB 1.1-R3||937||02/10/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.2||Beta||CB 1.1-R3||636||02/08/2012|
|Simple Spleef v3.0.0||Beta||CB 1.1-R3||406||02/07/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.4||Release||CB 1.1-R3||5,845||02/02/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.3||Release||CB 1.1-R3||1,525||01/30/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||2,484||01/24/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||709||01/22/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||646||01/21/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.3.0-beta||Beta||CB 1.0.1-R1||282||01/18/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.2.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||1,679||01/15/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.2.0||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||761||01/13/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.1.4||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||334||01/11/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.1.3||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||354||01/09/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.1.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||253||01/09/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.1.1||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||155||01/08/2012|
|Simple Spleef v2.0.2||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||303||01/07/2012|
|Simple Spleef v1.8.3||Release||1.0.0||1,852||12/11/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,002 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 153,994 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,315 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,172 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,844 Monthly Downloads