Create timed announcements/news messages with ease with SimpleAnnounce
You can create messages that are printed server-wide after a certain delay, and have it repeat every x seconds if you'd like. If you wish to send it only to users with certain permissions, or a lack of certain permissions, so it sends to exactly those whom you wish the message to send to.
- Timed server-wide announcements/news messages
- Easily configurable
- Configure one-time or repeating messages
- Configure messages to only send to users with or without certain permission nodes
- Config auto-generation on first-run
- Optional debug mode to track down who is/isn't receiving messages and why
- Optional automatic config reloading to retrieve new messages
- '/simpleannounce reload' to reload on command!
- simpleannounce to use '/simpleannounce' for help
- simpleannounce.reload to use '/simpleannounce reload' or '/simpleannounce r'
auto-reloadconfig(int): <Time in minutes to check/reload config for message updates(0 for off)> NOTE: When config is reloaded, will reset delays for messages and cause one-time messages to resend debug-mode(boolean): <Should we pring debug to server.log(true/false)?> NOTE: Look for fine and finer level log messages in server.log messages: Add messages below this, see below
Messages config overview
<message label>(String, req.): message: <Message to send>(String, req.) delay: <Delay to send message on in secs>(int, optnl - default 0) repeat: <time between repeat sends in secs>(int, optnl) includesperms: (String list, optnl) - <only send to those with this perm> - <and this one> excludesperms: (String list, optional) - <don't send to those with this perm> - <and this one>
auto-reloadconfig: 20 debug-mode: false messages: default1: message: Repeating message! delay: 15 repeat: 60 default2: message: Repeating message for those w/ build perm delay: 30 repeat: 60 includesperms: - permissions.build default3: message: One-time message! delay: 45
Project & Source
See our project page for activity and source instructions.
Fixed deprecated scheduler calls
Only broadcasts when there are players online
Small changes to Message class
Tested against 1.5.1 using Privileges
Bumped to 0.6.0
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,919 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,981 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,117 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 69,272 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,844 Monthly Downloads