Updated for the new version Minecraft! :D
This is a Simple plugin to change the way Private Messaging looks! Also messages can be sent from the console ( Not to the console, Yet )!
This plugin comes with an automatic update checker (Doesn't automatically download the file though). You can Enable/Disable this update checked via the config.yml (Found in the plugins/SimplePM folder). Just set to CheckForLatestVersion to true/false to suit your needs!
How to Install...
Easy! Just drop the SimplePM.jar into your Plugins folder and Start the Server! Simple as!
The commands are as the following:not rain!
- /msg [Player] [Message] - Message a Player!
- /tell [Player] [Message] - Message a Player!
- /reply [Message] - Replies to the last Player you sent a Message to!
- /r [Message] - Replies to the last Player you sent a Message to!
- /simplepmconsole [true|false] Enables/Disables the Console logging option
- /simplepm - Shows Info about the plugin
- /spm - Shows Info about the plugin
- /reloadsimplepm - Reloads the Config
Permissions so far:
- SimplePM.message - Allow's the player to Send Messages
- SimplePM.messageconsole - Allow's the player to Send Messages to the Console
- SimplePM.reply - Allow's the player to use the /reply command
- SimplePM.reload - Allow's the player to reload the config file
- SimplePM.console.change.option - Allow's the player to Enable/Disable the Console Logging option
- SimplePM.spy - Allow's the player to receive the Private Messages as well ( Spying )
- SimplePM.spyreply - Allow's the player to receive /r and /reply messages as well
- SimplePM.* - Allow's the player to have access to all comands
To Do List:
Add the ability to send messages to the console ( Coming in Version 0.3 Alpha )DONE!
Add custom messages from the config file that will be generated ( Coming in Version 0.4 Beta )DONE!
Add Permissions ( Coming in Version 0.2 Alpha! )DONE!
Improve layout ( Coming Version 0.5 Beta )DONE!
Make the layout COMPLETELY configurable ( Coming in Version 0.6 Beta )This was done in another Version. This is now a Bug Fix release version
Add a /r or /reply command ( Coming in Version 0.7 Beta )DONE!
Add a check to see if the message was sent to him/her self ( Coming in Version 1.1 Release )DONE!
Add a check to see if the spy message was sent to him/her self cause it causes spam ( Coming in Version 1.1 Release )DONE!
- Any Others you may want? Send Below or send a Ticket ( Ticket Checked more )!
Thanks! I know there may be many other Plugins out there that do this, but I am determined to be the best one out there! Also, I know some of these are able to be done from the Default commands so don't bother telling me! Leave your ideas and comments and possible bugs/error's below!
Need any Help? Please either;
- Ask in the comments
- Post a Ticket
- Go on the IRC. You can get to the website from here. and Join channel #Grimlock257
Fixed bug with Version Checker and disable option Sorry about this, This version will fix it!
- Updated to MC 1.4.7
- Fixed some commands
- Added SimplePM.color
- Added Language.yml - Contains all the messages in the plugin, Added by request from ImCane
- Added option to disable Version Checker
- Added check to see if message was sent to self
- Recoded the ENTIRE plugin
- Recompiled for Java 6
- Tidy up of code and some bug fixes from last version
- May be some errors, Please leave feedback of any errors in comments on in a ticket! Thanks!
Version 1.0 Release
- Added Spying on Messages
- Added Spying Permissions
- Added Spying Messages in the Config
- Added Optional Console Logging
- Added an Option to Enable/Disable Console Logging in game & Permissions
- Added a Auto Version Checker thingy that lets you know if there is a new version!
Version 0.9 Beta
- Fixed /reply for Console
- Fixed Color code Issue for Console to Player message
- Fixed Color code Issue for Console Out-Put Stream
Version 0.8 Beta
- Added /r as an alias for /reply
- Added Permission node 'SimplePM.messageconsole'
- Fixed %reciever$ to $reciever$
- Fixed some /reply issues
Version 0.7 Beta
- Added /reply, Replies to the last person you sent a message too!
Version 0.6 Beta
- Added a '[SimplePM] Grimlock257 has reloaded the config!' When a player types /reloadsimplepm
- Fixed spellings
- Cleaned up code
- Removed Unnecessary code
Version 0.5 Beta
- Added Colors to the Config file using &1, &2, &3 etc etc and &m, &l for Underline and Bold etc etc
- Added /reloadsimplepm to Reload the Config file
- Added /simplepm to show Plugin Information
- Added /spm to show Plugin Information
- Fixed the Config file not being Created
Version 0.4 Beta
- Add a Config file
- Added the messags to go here
- WARNING: I know the messages have lost colors, coming in next fix
Version 0.3 Alpha
- Added /msg Console to send a Message to the Console
- Added /msg server to send a Message to the Console
- Removed Permissions for the console ( Didn't mean to put the permission on for the console :/ )
Version 0.2 Alpha
- Added Permissions
- Fixed doing just /msg giving an Error because you didn't enter a player
Version 0.1 Alpha
- First Alpha Release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SimplePM v1.3.5||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||337||01/30/2013|
|SimplePM v1.3||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||37||01/29/2013|
|SimplePM v1.1||Release||CB 1.3.2-R3.0||266||10/29/2012|
|SimplePM v1.0 Release||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||753||05/11/2012|
|SimplePM v0.9 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||266||05/06/2012|
|SimplePM v0.8 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||191||05/06/2012|
|SimplePM v0.7 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||194||05/05/2012|
|SimplePM v0.6 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||188||05/04/2012|
|SimplePM v0.5 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||65||05/03/2012|
|SimplePM v0.4 Beta||Beta||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||71||05/02/2012|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 190,111 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 152,252 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 84,260 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 74,891 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 62,495 Monthly Downloads