This plugin will add a replacement for the default skylands world generator, the one in the game was never finished.
Stuff that this generator has that the default skylands doesn't:
- Day-night cycle
- Normal biomes
- All mobs
- All ores
Bug Reports / Suggestions
If you find a bug, encounter a problem or have a suggestion, please fill out a ticket via the Tickets link above. I do not have the time to read through the comments section, any comment that fits the previous three categories will be ignored.
How do I use it ?
Don't want to watch the awesome video ? Fine, here are the basic commands.
/mv create skylands normal -g SkylandsPlus
Or a skylands style Nether like this
/mv create skylands nether -g SkylandsPlus
Or a skylands style End like this
/mv create skylands the_end -g SkylandsPlus
Other world management plugins should have similar commands, I use Multiverse on my server which is why I only provide the instructions for that. The documentation for which ever plugin you use should tell you how to do it. You can also add a world by editing the bukkit.yml file, instructions on how to do that can be found on the Bukkit wiki.
prevent-sand-falling: true restrict-mob-spawning: true
prevent-sand-falling - When set to true no sand will fall in skylands worlds.
restrict-mob-spawning - When set to true the number of mobs in a single chunk will be limited to a sane amount in skylands worlds.
Contributions to the project are very much welcome, if you have a feature that you want implemented and know a nice way to do it then consider forking the repo and submitting a pull request. These will be accepted as long as the following simple guidelines are followed.
- Do not edit the structure of the pom.xml file, feel free to add a dependency if you need it but the formatting and structure should not be changed.
- If you are exposing a new API method, add a JavaDoc comment to it, but don't over-comment internal code.
- Follow the existing code style, don't antagonise over every space though !
- The feature being added must fit in with the project, for example adding a /heal command to a chest locking plugin would be rejected
All dependencies that are used are now available from a public Maven repo, so you don't have to worry about building several other projects just to add a simple change any more.
Changes Since Last Release
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Set version number for upload.
- Set dependency to 1.5.2 beta
- Rename packages for 1.5.2
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 192,069 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 151,505 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 85,987 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 73,725 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 61,190 Monthly Downloads