SpawnMob is a plugin for Bukkit for spawning mobs on command and changing mob spawners to what you want them to spawn, it also features mob kits, ability to spawn tamed wolves, and more.
NEW VERSION 3.1 CHANGES THE congif.yml PLEASE DELTE YOUR OLD ONE AND LET IT GENERATE THE NEW ONE FOR YOU THEN EDIT IT TO YOUR LIKING!
All of the information is on the wiki
PLEASE POST ALL ERRORS AS A "ISSUE" ON GITHUB. LINK: https://github.com/jordanneil23/SpawnMob/issues?page=1&sort=created&state=open
Instructions and downloads are found at my website at this link: http://jordanneil23.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=1&Itemid=821
Commands and Features
- Fixed some bugs, added the new mobs
- Almost totally re-coded.
- Virtually no bugs, the ocelot bugs are Bukkit bugs not this plugins.
- Added new configuration (YAML)
- Added ability to spawn different types of Villagers. Command: /spawnmob villager <Profession> (For a list see the Mob List page here: Click
- Added IronGolems, I forgot them in the 2.3 update
- Removed the ability to make players ride mobs and make mobs ride players, this is only temporary.
- For MC 1.2.5
- Added Ocelots.
- /sm wolf tamed and /sm ocelot tamed do not work...
- MAY BE OTHER BUGS... I am in the process of re-coding the whole plugin...
- For Minecraft 1.1
- New /sm kill (/sm kill (all-animals-monsters) radius)
- Added the ability to spawn baby animals
- Added the abilty to spawn hostile wolves AKA "mad" wolves (/sm wolf mad)
- Added the ability to spawn mobs on players (/sm (baby) mob player (amount))
- Added the ability to spawn a mob riding a player and vice-versa. (/sm creeper;player - Will spawn a creeper riding player. /sm player;creeper - Will make player ride a creeper.)
- Added the ability to "make" players ride players (/sm player;player)
- Fixed the wolf spawning bug , magmacube spawning bug, creeper spawning bug, and the villager spawning bug.
- Temporarily removed the Friendly plugin...
- Known new bug(s)
- You cannot spawn a sheep or colored sheep without an amount (/sm sheep - Results in error. /sm sheep 1 - No error.)
- There are probably more...
- Minecraft 1.0!
- Added the "Friendly" plugin and support for "PermissionsEX"
- What is Friendly? (Click me)
- How do I use Friendly? (Click me)
- Added the new 1.0 mobs
- The "MagmaCubes" work just like "Slimes" EX. /sm magmacube:10 1 - Spawn a big magmacube
- DO NOT SPAWN ENDER DRAGONS IN YOUR MAIN WORLDS!!!!! If you do use /sm kill all or /sm undo or /sm kill enderdragon
- Known new bug(s)
- May stop animal breeding, if anyone knows a fix please tell me it!
- Fixed the "You can't use a ':' like that" error.
- Changed /spawnmob sheep:color amount to /spawnmob sheep color amount.
- Fixed slime spawning.
- Fixed errors with /mspawn.
- This is a temp release, please don't nag me about errors/things not working.
- Broke colored sheep spawning it will display "You can't use a ':' like that" this is my fault and it will be fixed in the next release
- Slime size spawning works but will display "You can't use a ':' like that" this is my fault and it will be fixed in the next release
- Updated for Minecraft 1.8.1
- Added Enderman, CaveSpider, and SilverFish
- Added ability to spawn colored sheep /spawnmob sheep:COLOR
- Revamped and optimized code a bit
- Changed the way that slimes are spawned, you can use a number to spawn them or these sizes: Tiny, small, medium, large, huge, or colossal.
- Changed /spawnmob ecreeper and /spawnmob twolf back to /spawnmob creeper electric and /spawnmob wolf tamed, permissions: * * * spawnmob.creeper.electric and spawnmob.wolf.tamed
- Added support for SuperPerms (AKA Default permissions)
- /spawnmob kill all checks to see if wolves are tamed, if a wolf is not tamed it kills it
- /spawnmob kill twolf - Kill tamed wolves (permissions - spawnmob.kill.twolf)
- Standard update, nothing special.
- Fixed bugs to do with spawning electric creepers and tamed wolves
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added Mob Kits (/spawnmob kit)
- All you have to do is run SpawnMob and type /spawnmob kit list (or /spawnmob kit <kitname>)
- Fixed the bugs with the spawning of wolves and creepers
- /spawnmob wolf tamed is changed to /spawnmob tamedwolf or /spawnmob twolf
- /spawnmob creeper electric is changed to /spawnmob electriccreeper or /spawnmob ecreeper
- I may add the sheep color spawning later
- Support for MC 1.6+
- /spawnmob wolf <number> now works
- If you enter '/spawnmob wolf' with no number a error occurs (same with creepers)
- Attempted to fix bugs that were made in V1.9.2...
- /spawnmob wolf does not work now, and I probably wont fix it for a while...
- /spawnmob wolf tamed still works
- Added the ability to spawn multiple tamed wolves
- Added the ability to spawn electrified creepers
- Fixed the /spawnmob kill bug (Yes there was a bug.)
- Added a limit for how many mobs you can spawn at once, you can change it in the SpawnMob.properties file
- Added the ability to spawn tamed wolves, permissions - spawnmob.wolf.tamed
- You can now use any number for /mspawn delay
- Cleaned up the code a bit
- Built on CB 740
- Tested on CB 740
- Updated for Minecraft Beta 1.5
- Built on CB 732
- Tested on CB 732
- Fixes the /spawnmob kill all says invalid mob type bug/error.
- Added /spawnmob kill MobName for killing individual animals/monsters (Example: /spawnmob kill pig)
- Re-added the showing of the /mspawn check info on right click of a mobspawner
- Updated some of the /mspawn delay information
- NEW PERMISSIONS
- Added some more stuff, but I forgot what it was :P
- Updated for Minecraft Beta 1.4
- Allows to /mspawn "monsters", wolves, and giants.
- You can now spawn wolves (Cheaters :P )
- Updated for CB600
- Fixed most if not all Permissions bugs
- (I hope, I tested it a bit and it seemed to fix them)
- Config file now includes mobspawners-have-drops=true/false
- Mobs spawn on the ground, not in it.
- Slimes no longer cause a error in the console when using /spawnmob slime
- Added support for use with ops.txt.
- (New config file with use-permissions in it)
- Works with current permissions.
- Fixed the plugin.yml derp
- Added support for the latest CraftBukkit build! Thanks to niccolaspage and androw :D
- Successfully hooked into permissions now :/
- Fully supports Permissions 2.1
- Fully supports Permissions versions 2.2 and 2.1 (Link for 2.2 under downloads)
- really did fix the "Stupidly Long Plugin Constructor" error on startup
- Updated to support permissions 2.1(ACTUALLY fixed in 1.5.8)
- Added a new feature! (Right click a mob spawner :D )
- Fixed the "Stupidly Long Plugin Constructor" error on startup
- This update saved the plugin from going boom (reason stated here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/oops-i-broke-your-plugins.599/#post-70677)
- Built on Bukkit #172 tested on CraftBukkit #353. Should work for later versions.
- Fixed the WHOLE plugin from exploding.
- Thanks to cjc343 for linking me the post that stated that MobType is changing to CreatureType and so on.
- Also added some shortcuts to the plugin (/smob, /sm)
- /mspawn delay -10 to 10 - Adds the ability to make mobspawners spawn mobs faster (-10 being the fastest, 10 being the slowest)
- Removed /spawnmob kill players - It was way to buggy and pointless, really
- Added /spawnmob undo - Kills all mobs
- The code is now even messier (if that's a word :P)
- Added the ability to kill players through /spawnmob kill players (will not kill them on /spawnmob kill all)
- Permissions for /spawnmob kill player - spawnmob.kill.others
- Changed the messages you get when not allowed to use one of the commands
- Added /spawnmob kill <all-animals-monsters> - Kills the mobs!
- Added /mspawn delay <Number Between 1-20>- SHOULD make the mob spawners spawn mobs slower
- Permissions node for /mspawn delay - spawnmob.mspawn.delay
- /mspawn check now shows the delay a spawner is set to
- The code is very messy, but who cares
- Added the ability to spawn "Monsters"
- Actually fixed the /mspawn bug this time
- Added /mspawn check - Checks what a mob spawner is set to spawn
- First attempt at fixing the /mspawn bug
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|SpawnMob V3.1 ZIP||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||8,813||01/30/2013|
|SpawnMob V3.1 JAR||Release||CB 1.4.7-R0.1||246||01/30/2013|
|SpawnMob V3.0 ZIP||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||24,539||05/09/2012|
|SpawnMob V3.0 JAR||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.2||645||05/09/2012|
|SpawnMob V1.3 ZIP||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||4,532||04/13/2012|
|SpawnMob V1.3 JAR||Release||CB 1.2.5-R1.0||274||04/13/2012|
|SpawnMob 2.1.0 ZIP||Release||CB 1.1-R3||9,836||02/10/2012|
|SpawnMob 2.1.0 JAR||Release||CB 1.1-R3||272||02/10/2012|
|SpawnMob 2.0 ZIP||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||16,199||12/17/2011|
|SpawnMob 2.0 JAR||Release||CB 1.0.1-R1||351||12/17/2011|
|SpawnMob 1.9.9 ZIP||Release||CB 1337||14,378||11/04/2011|
|SpawnMob 1.9.9 JAR||Release||CB 1337||259||11/04/2011|
|SpawnMob 1.9.8_Temprelease JAR||Release||CB 1337||11,863||10/22/2011|
|SpawnMob 1.9.8_Temprelease ZIP||Release||CB 1337||60||10/22/2011|
|SpawnMob V1.9.8 ZIP||Release||CB 1060||9,091||09/17/2011|
|SpawnMob V1.9.8 JAR||Release||CB 1060||176||09/17/2011|
|SpawnMob V1.9.7A JAR||Release||1,875||08/27/2011|
|SpawnMob V1.9.7A ZIP||Release||88||08/27/2011|
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 195,561 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 155,487 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,497 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 75,522 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 63,202 Monthly Downloads