No plugin does wood more good! Stain your wood with dyes - bleach it with bone meal!
Simply use bonemeal to lighten wood textures, and brown or black dye to darken them.
Each click with bonemeal drops one shade lighter, brown and black dye make it one shade darker.
Config allows you to choose if using dyes to stain wood consumes them.
Also includes recipes for wood dyes.
Any Wood + black Dye = Pine wood.
Any Wood + brown Dye = Apple wood.
Any Wood + orange Dye = Jungle wood.
Any Wood + white Dye = Birch wood.
Current Version: 1.1.0
If true items are used up when dyeing wood.
Spams the server log with wood data.
Reloads current configuration.
This node allows use of the reload command
1.1.0: Added Wood Recipes.
1.0.0: Initial release
Nothing I can think of!
Donations of any amount are, of course appreciated :)
Contributions go towards maintaining my development server to encourage continued development, WoodDye is solo coded by me, so if you think that time is worth something then hit the button in the top right! ;)
1.1.0: Added wood recipes.
1.0.0: Initial release.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,804 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 150,652 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, World Editing and Management, Fixes, General, and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 86,134 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 62,756 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Developer Tools, Mechanics, and Economy
- 60,623 Monthly Downloads