Tired of listening to the same music while adventuring in Azeroth? Are Blizzard's soundtracks not your style? Would you rather listen to your favorite bands, but switching between applications is a no-no? Then \you ought to give EpicMusicPlayer a try!
Epic is an in-game music player. It allows you to listen to any songs on your computer and make playlists with them, all without leaving World of Warcraft! Aditionally, you can have your own EpicDancer accompany the songs for you.
You can choose using between several skins, as a minimap button or even a DataBroker feed (e.g: for Titan or Fubar).
EpicMusicPlayer does not guess where music is located in your computer. For that purpose, Epic includes one application which allows you to set songs and playlists for later use in-game. It is available both in Windows and Mac versions.
So, how do you run the application? Follow this steps:
- Make sure you have exited World of Warcraft completely.
- Go to your World of Warcraft folder.
- Go to Addons/Interface/EpicMusicPlayer/playlist_manager.
- If on Windows, run PlaylistManager.exe. On Mac, unzip "mac os.zip" and open PlaylistManager.app.
- Drag any folder, .mp3 or .wav file into Playlist Manager.
- Exit the application.
- You can start World of Warcraft!
- When you need to add or remove songs, repeat the process.