This plugin expands the user interface with a scoreboard that can display much more than just high scores! By default it switches between a Top Kills list, ranking players by kills and a Stats list showing the player's balance and the number of online players. Besides the default stats, many others can be shown as well; such as ping, experience, experience to next level and much more. All of this can configured easily using the plugin's configuration file.
Furthermore, the plugin comes with support for other popular plugins, including mcMMO, SimpleClans, Factions and Heroes. Similarly to the above mentioned ones, it is also possible to add plugin specific scores and stats to the list.
Simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of ScoreboardStats from here or here.
- Place the "ScoreboardStats.jar" file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory.
- Start or reload your server.
- Check if the "ScoreboardStats" folder has been added to the "plugins" folder successfully.
- Open the "config.yml" file found in the folder mentioned above to configure the plugin.
- Reload your server to load your new configuration.
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Using the included configuration file, special characters and variables, you can create your own list of stats and scores. Additionally, you can set an interval for both the normal scoreboard and the temporary one, or completely disable the latter. Finally, the config file lets you disable the plugin in certain worlds and toggle stats during PvP, sounds and automatic updating.
ScoreboardStats is an excellent plugin that provides the player with useful information at a single glance. Thanks to the large amount of variables, the stats can be customised easily to fit any server. On top of that, it supports other popular plugins, such as mcMMO.
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.