With this plugin you can easily change the amount of hearts (health) of individual players and groups. Using various commands you can add more hearts or just change the total amount. It is even possible to remove hearts, which could be useful as a punishment for misbehaving players.
Increasing the player's health does have its side effects, of course. It will make the game easier for them because they can take more hits. More interesting is the effect it has on PvP, because it increases the length of each battle. Other uses could be to increase health as players level up, a great feature for roleplaying servers.
Simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of More Hearts from here or here.
- Place the "MoreHearts.jar" file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory.
- Start or reload your server.
- Check if the "MoreHearts" folder has been added to the "plugins" folder successfully.
- Open the config.yml file found in the folder mentioned above to configure the plugin.
- Reload your server to load your new configuration.
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Unfortunately, this plugin is no longer in development. Currently, the plugin is still compatible with the most recent recommended build of CraftBukkit (1.6.4).
The configuration file is being used for storing the health values of all players. Rather than using commands or permissions, you can also use this file to set the amount of hearts for each player.
More Hearts is a great addition to any server. It lets you change the player's amount of hearts, which can be useful for various purposes; such as roleplaying or donations.
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.