When this plugin is installed players can use their compass for more than just finding their spawn point.
Using a selection of commands, each player can choose what their compass points towards to. Available modes include current location, other players, location of their last death and more. It is even possible to make the compass point north, just as a real compass.
Simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of CompassModes from here or here.
- Place the "CompassModes.jar" file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory.
- Start or reload your server.
- Check if the "CompassModes" folder has been added to the "plugins" folder successfully.
- Open the .yml files found in the folder mentioned above to configure the plugin.
- Reload your server to load your new configuration.
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Using the included configuration file, you can set the range of the compass and change the default mode for each world individually.
CompassModes is a very nice plugin that makes the compass more versatile, allowing players to have it point towards any direction they want.
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.