When trees get cut down, they will not grow back automatically. The saplings that get dropped have to be planted manually to do so. However, if players tend to forget this, deforestation will occur, making it more difficult to gather wood.
This plugin aims to solve that problem. After installing it on your server, players can chop down trees as usual. The difference is, that a sapling will be placed on the ground automatically where the lower block of the tree used to be.
Simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of SaplingAssist from here or here.
- Place the "SaplingAssist.jar" file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory.
- Start or reload your server.
- Check if the "SaplingAssist" folder has been added to the "plugins" folder successfully.
- Open the .yml files found in the folder mentioned above to configure the plugin.
- Reload your server to load your new configuration.
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Using the configuration files, the effect of the plugin can be toggled for each gamemode individually and it is also possible to set a chance and a delay for the placement of saplings.
SaplingAssist is an excellent addition to any server that will prevent deforestation by replanting trees automatically.
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.