Sometimes we stumble across a plugin that makes us wonder why it was not part of the game to begin with. Magic Chest is one of those plugins!
Once you have installed this plugin on your server, players no longer have to rummage around in their chests trying to rearrange their items. The plugin will take over this chore; not only making it easier for players to find what they are looking for, but also saving them plenty of time!
Magic Chest will apply the following sorting methods:
- Loose items of the same type will be combined into stacks
- Items will be sorted according to their IDs
- Items of the same ID will be sorted by their Data, such as wool colour
- Stacks of the same ID and Data will be sorted by quantity, in descending order
The best part of all is that all rearranging is done automatically, unnoticed and without interference of the players. They will not have to execute a command, hit the chest with a specific item, activate a sign or anything else. All they have to do is closing the chest and opening it again!
In addition to regular chests the plugin will sort the contents of Ender Chests, inventories and dispensers.
Simply put, Magic Chest is an invaluable plugin for everyone. Once it is installed on your server, players never have to worry about sorting their chests and inventories again; the plugin will take over that task! Because Magic Chest runs in the background, doing its job unnoticed, it also fits seamlessly into the game.
Installing the plugin on your server is fairly easy, which you may know already. If not, simply follow these steps and your players will be enjoying this plugin in no time!
- Download the latest version of Magic Chest from here or here
- Alternatively, you can pick an older release in case your CraftBukkit server is not yet up to date
- Place the MagicChest.jar file in the "plugins" folder, located in your server's main directory
- Start or reload your server
- Enjoy your newly installed plugin!
Thanks to zonedabone and uvbeenzaned for creating this plugin!
Thanks to MadPixel for the Minecrafter font.