This Contest has Ended
Grand Prize - 1 Winner
- Georgia Cotham
- Grand Prize - 1 Winner
Curse is giving away an ORIGIN PC laser etched with the Curse logo and it is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Enter the sweepstakes now for your chance to win a custom built Millennium Desktop!
This top of the line gaming PC features:
• Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GHz Quad-Core processor
• NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card
• 8GB Corsair Vengeance memory
• Intel 80GB SSD
• 500GB HDD
Origin PC not only offers the best performance and productivity on gaming PCs, you will also receive:
• Free 24/7 Lifetime Technical Support
• 1-Year Parts Replacement
• 45-Day Free Shipping Warranty
Your friends will all be jealous of your Curse branded professional gaming desktop.
Make sure to “Like” the Origin PC Facebook page to get the latest info on Origin PC promotions and new releases!
ORIGIN PC GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia have a valid, registered member account at Curse.com. Residents of Massachusetts are ineligible to enter or win. Employees and their immediate family members (parent, siblings, children and spouse, and persons residing in the same household whether related or not) of Curse Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Origin PC Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, so-called “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Massachusetts. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on April 04, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on May 18, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. PDT (The “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator (if any), or Sponsor’s duly authorized representative shall be the determiner of all sweepstakes-related time periods.
3. How to Enter:
a. (i) Online Entries. To enter online, you must be a Premium registered member of Curse.com (the “Site”). During the Sweepstakes Period, go to http://www.curse.com/sweeps/origin-pc-giveaway and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. All online entry requirements must be completed by the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
(ii) Mail-in Entries. If you are a non-Premium member of the Site, to enter for free by U.S. mail, send your full name, address, daytime phone number, email address, date of birth, and Curse.com account name to: Curse, Inc., Origin PC Giveaway, 60 Broadway St, San Francisco, CA 94111. The entry must be postmarked no later than the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, and received by Sponsor within five (5) business days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or postage-due mail or entries. No photocopied, digitally created, or mechanically reproduced additional entries allowed.
b. Limit: One entry per person. Any attempt to exceed this limit (either online or by mail) may result in disqualification. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor, and receipt of entries will not be acknowledge or returned.
4. How to Win: One grand prize winner and two first place winners will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing to take place on or about May 25, 2012. Prize winners will be notified by email (or any other appropriate method) at Sponsor’s discretion within forty-eight (48) hours of said drawing. Upon receiving notification, winner must reply to Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized representative within forty-eight (48) hours of said notification, or Sponsor may award the prize to the next eligible entrant.
5. Prize: The grand prize winner will receive: (1) Origin PC Desktop ARV is $2,500.
Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Awarding of a prize does not constitute the respective prize-providing entity’s affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement of, the Sweepstakes.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES, INCLUDING INCOME TAX, SALES TAX, AND LICENSE FEES, AND ANY OTHER EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THE RECEIPT AND USE OF THE PRIZES, ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Any difference between the stated estimated value of a prize and its actual value will not be awarded. Winner agrees to accept prize “AS IS.” Sponsor may provide a federal W9 financial reporting form. If so provided, the form must be executed and returned to Sponsor per the instructions provided by the Sponsor.
6. Restrictions: Prize is nonrefundable and nontransferable. The prize is not replaceable if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not required to (but may at its sole discretion) offer any substitutions, cash redemptions, or alternative to prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. Recipient of prize must have a U.S. mailing address. All prizes awarded are subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules, on the prizes and/or included with the prizes.
7. General Entry Rules: Any individual or entrant who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, entry under multiple identities, and/or uses multiple computers, multiple Internet Protocol addresses, so-called “proxy servers,” or any software program to manipulate or create multiple entries, or uses any other device, method, or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator, will be disqualified. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to review and investigate all entries and to take any and all measures it deems necessary to ensure a fair Sweepstakes. Mutilated, edited, lost, illegible, or incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible, disqualified and void.
Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor, and Sweepstakes Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (including all prize providers), printers, and distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, or damaged entries or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in winner notification or other Sweepstakes-related communications, or the processing, review, or tabulation of the entries in this Sweepstakes, or for any printing errors in these Official Rules. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes) the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Winner from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY FRAUDULENT ENTRIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants and/or winner who do not comply with these Official Rules or otherwise attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Release and Indemnification: By entering, entrants and winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, together with any Co-Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final for all purposes hereunder, and agree: (1) Sweepstakes Entities may use (unless prohibited by law) their names, likenesses, images, photographs, voices, cities/states of residence, and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further compensation, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; and (2) to release, hold harmless and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity; or (ii) the receipt, possession, or use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the promotion, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. Entrant hereby waives application of California Civil Code Section 1542 which provides as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Entrant expressly waives the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code as well as any other statutes, rules, laws, ordinances, or common law principles or other authority of similar effect of any jurisdiction, and further waives any right to invoke said provisions now or in the future with regard to the Sweepstakes. Entrants and the winner further acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes.
9. Miscellaneous Conditions: You agree that the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of California, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws, will govern the Contest and these Official Rules. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the state and federal courts seated in San Francisco County, California, and the related appellate courts, in any related action or proceeding. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including reasonably attorneys' fees), other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes) and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Any personal information supplied by any entrant to Sweepstakes Entities will be subject to Sponsor’s privacy policies posted at http://www.curse.com/privacy
10. Winner’s List and Official Rules: You may request the names of winners and official rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 05,, 2012 to: Curse Inc., 60 Broadway Street, San Francisco, California 94111. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage for rules requests.
11. Sponsor: Curse Inc., 60 Broadway, San Francisco, California 94111.