Darklands is about to get Medieval on your .. ahhh, well you get the idea.
I have played computer games longer than most of you have been alive. One of my favourites was the 1990's RPG adventure Darklands from Microprose. This texture pack is my tribute to this much loved and played game.
This texture pack started as a quick tribute. You know change a few key things in your existing pack that are in the video game to give the look and feel to Minecraft. Now, it has evolved into its own fully evolved texture pack. Kyctarniq's is set in the early 20th century before WWII (generally); Not medieval at all. I have just rolled the clock back for Darklands and I love it! I hope you do to.
Please tell me what you like and, especially, what you DO NOT like. For the things that are not right, if you can tell me why they are wrong there is a good chance I will fix it, well at least try.
- fixed flint and steel
- better gold nugget
- fixed brewing stand
- better brewing stand item
- better resource pack menu arrows
- better Mojang spalsh
- better biome colours
- better fishing bobber
- added CTM acacia stairs
- added CTM dark oak stairs
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 1,131,329 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,511 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 180,929 Monthly Downloads
- Fun, Informational, Role Playing, and Mechanics
- 147,784 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 133,497 Monthly Downloads