Previews from the thread:
Main features include the most visible SMW stone and grass, and leaves of my own creation (as SMW has no trees).
As of now, almost all mobs have been skinned to mimic an enemy in SMW, including Koopa chickens, Yoshi creepers, and Bloop squids. Textures are simplified, and the high-contrast wheat growth makes finding the fully-grown stuff simple.
Wherever possible, the textures have been taken from SMW with minimal or even no changes at all. In keeping with the simple spirit of the pack, textures that needed to be created took much inspiration from already-existing textures.
MOD SUPPORT! Currently, only RandoMobs is supported (multiple creepers), though further random mobs and other mod support will be coming.
Armor icons to texture, Some mob texturing.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 383,681 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 229,861 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 226,613 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 191,811 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 156,894 Monthly Downloads