If you enjoy this mod please consider kicking a few bucks into the tip jar.
Any amount is appreciated.
Any donations over $20 will be credited in the Readme as a special thank you.
Be sure to leave your username in your special instructions!
Bolded means it's new in v6!
- NEW: Horizontal and Vertical Layout options: Choose between a 5 person vertical column or a flat, horizontal row.
- Mouseover Casting - Slide your mouse over a member of your team to make them your target. Great for healers!
- Move and Lock Team Window - Look right, look left, look any way you want!
- Move and Lock Defensive Window - Set it someplace and keep it there!
- Defensive Target highlighting - Figure out exactly who your next heal is going to land on at a glance.
- Sleek and simple appearance - The footprint is much smaller than the base UI, trimming out the unnecessary bits.
- Buff Black and Whitelisting - Currently nonconfigurable. Set to hide Sprint 4, World Domination, and Nightmare Lockouts.
- Team Menu - Configure options from right on the window. No hassle, clean and simple look.
- Toggle Mouseover Mode - Do you prefer to click? Then hit that menu option and turn it right off!
- Slash Commands: A full slash command system has been hooked into the configuration settings, bringing everything to your fingertips.
- Settings persistence - Everything you do saves for the next time you play, every time!
- Buff display improvements
Unzip the addon zipfile into your BASE TSW folder.
For example, unzip it into C:\Program Files\Funcom\The Secret World\ if you installed to the default path.
It must be installed from whatever directory your root files are in so that the files are put in the right place.
If you are already logged in, type /reloadui.
Go to The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash. Delete TeamGUI.swf
Go to The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized. Delete the CET folder
Many things flow from the Team Menu
SPECIAL THANKS TO MAJOR DONORS
- Joe "Eavus" Silva
v6.0.1 - 8/4/12
- Fixed: Fusang RaidMenu and raid configuration issues.
- Fixed: Excessive padding appearing when viewing 3+ teamclips in a raid frame.
- Fixed: Fifo (Fading text used for UI notifications) mispositioning itself after changing defensive target.
- Removed: Extraneous RaidMenu options (Group visibility, Alignment settings that weren't implemented, etc)
v6.0 - As I lay me down to sleep - Horizontal Layouts - 8/3/12
- Added: Horizontal Layout mode. Configurable via /cet team layout (0 or vertical|1 or horizontal) and also via TeamMenu
- Added: Ability to hide/show Team window. Useful for dps who don't care what's going on! (Minimizes window to a single arrow point)
- Added: Full /cet team menu allowing complete commandline control.
- Changed: More aggressively polling TeamArchive state (Smaller chance of settings values getting munged)
- Fixed: Issue with an overly exciteable bounding box. You can now get much closer to the sides.
- Fixed: Fifo no longer obscures horizontal layout when placed near the top of the screen.
- Fixed: Readme now uses Windows Line endings. :P
v5.0.2 - 8/2/12
Thanks to all the people who sent me reports, DefTgt is now staying put!
- Fixed: Defensive target location fixed once more. Stay down dagnabbit.
v5.0.1 - 8/2/12
- Changed: Debugging info is now activated. If you are having issues with the addon, please post in the TSW forums thread or in a comment here and we can figure out what the problem is and I can fix the code!
v5.0.0 - 7/31/12 - It's no Slash Fiction, but it'll do [Slash Commands added]
- Added: /cet slash command system and stubs for easy modification and alteration of the windows from the command line.
- Changed: New Installation Method. The entire zipfile is extracted to your *BASE* Secret World folder. I.e. C:\Program Files\Funcom\The Secret World. Do not extract to any other directory, it will not work
- Fixed: Defensive Target location no longer gets all wiggly and jiggly on you when reloading ui and will position itself properly like it should. (The clip was being drawn and positioned before the Module finished loading settings, i.e. where it should be).
- Fixed: Settings are no longer lost post zoning, death, etc.