Having Issues after a patch?
This mod is replacing your character's sheet, which means that it won't have new features when Funcom improves it (like extra clothing/equipment slots, ...). You just need to remove the mod (or wait for an update) to solve the issue.
Fixed Gear Manager
The aim of that addon is just to provide a bug-free gear manager, to replace the original one.
The gear manager window has a checkbox to choose between the game's build loader and mine. Keep it unchecked if you don't have any issues with the default one. Mine is a bit slower (there is a delay between each item swap), but might be more reliable if the default one fails.
- The feedback might say "Loaded undefined successfully" instead of the build name on some attempts, but it will still load the intended build correctly.
- Extract the Flash\CharacterSheet.swf file into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Extract the Flash\FixedGearLoading folder (that just contains a CharPrefs.xml file) into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Restart the client (it just won't save your preferred loader if you /reloadui after extracting the files)
- To uninstall, delete those file and /reloadui
- Removed checkbox option since it didn't serve any purpose
- Character Sheet won't steal keyboard focus anymore
- Updated with the character sheet from TSW's 1.7 patch
- This version didn't receive more than basic testing, so might not be fully working
- The equipping shouldn't fail anymore, but might be a bit slower sometimes
- Foolproofed the code a bit more to double check that it equips gear correctly
- The mod won't remove all abilities anymore when loading a build with only gear saved in it
- Updated Addon to use the character sheet's source of TSW's 1.5 patch
- Minor improvments to my gear loading library
- Fixed the gear loader to always load both weapon correctly
- Added Eth's Build Loader as an option. Select it in the Gear Manager window to use it rather than the default game's one. It's slower (equips one item at a time because of UI limitations), but will be more reliable if the game's gear manager isn't working for you
- Updated for 1.2 with Auxiliary weapons
- Fixed bugs in the gear manager UI
- Changed some functionnality, you have to click on a build before using the share/view/rename/delete buttons
- Using Funcom's gear/ability loading code with some small tweak for elite abilities
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Fixed Gear Manager v1.2.2||Release||2,587||10/01/2012|
|Fixed Gear Manager v1.2.1||Release||1,198||09/20/2012|
|Fixed Gear Manager v1.2||Release||416||09/19/2012|
|Fixed Gear Manager v1.0.2||Release||1,755||08/14/2012|
|Fixed Gear Manager v1.0.1||Release||1,683||08/09/2012|