TopMenu+ is replacing the game's top menu (the black bar) and thus won't work if you already have another mod doing it.
An easy to access menu to quickly change builds. To make sorting easier now that the game allows up to 100 builds per characters, the first word (separated by spaces) of a build's name is used as its category to separate builds in different submenus.
Also, by toggling the option at the bottom of the menu you can switch between the game's build loader and the one I wrote when Funcom one wasn't reliable enough.
Quickly sign up as group or alone for all the battlegrounds, without having to switch to the PvP screen.
Quickly travel to another anima well in the same zone. The addon will type /reset, ask you to press enter to kill you, select the destination well and send you there. As an addon bonus you can toggle the option on (in the menu itself) to unequip your gear before typing /reset
Hooks on other addons to let you access them or their settings window from top menu, including the TopMenu+ settings. You can choose to hide other addons' icons in those settings, to clean up your screen.
Addons have to be added inside TopMenu+'s code, so if there is one you'd like to see in that menu, suggest it in comments and I'll have a look at it.
- If your gear setup includes a missing item, it will leave the currently equipped item. Not sure if it's really an issue (especially now that you can save builds without gear), that's the best way to deal with that situation that I found
- If you save a build without abilities, the addon will most likely leave you with an empty ability bar when loading it (so load the gear first and the abilities next if they're in separate builds)
- If you have any abilities currently recharging, they won't be swapped but you'll get the "build loaded succesfully" message
- The hover effect becomes persistant in the menus sometimes, but it's just a visual bug and they'll keep working as intended
- Extract the content of the Flash folder into The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder
- Restart the game
You should have those files installed in your game directory
- ...\The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\TopMenuPlus\CharPrefs.xml
- ...\The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\MainMenuWindow.swf
Delete the above files and /reloadui or restart the game
- Updated the addon with last changes to gear loading, it will check that every piece of gear is correctly equipped before sending a "succesfully equipped" message
- Addon Manager menu now has an entry for SimpleTeamWindow
- Updated the addon with Funcom changes to TopMenu up to patch 1.5
- Build Loader is now optimised to handle the 100 builds allowed (check addon description for more info)
- Build Loader's code got tweaked a bit to become more reliable
- Fast travel can now unequip your gear to save on repair costs!
- Updates to build loader with all the recent improvments
- Fast Travel menu to use /reset for quick teleporting (still heavy Work in Progress - it's not unequipping gear atm)
- Few more addons added in Addon Manager
- Same gear loading improvments than the "Fixed Gear Manager" addon
- Added some tank/heal/dps/support icons next to build list to spot them a bit more easily (builds get tagged if they have one of those 4 words in their name - I'll look into a better tagging system in the future)
- RL time/latency/framerate display (Can change the display in "Addon Manager > TopMenu+")
- PVP Signup menu to quickly get in/out of a pvp area (you get signed up as a group by default, even in Fusang - you can change it with the option in "PVP Signup" menu)
- Addon manager that lets you launch other addons or access their settings window. Only a limited number of addons are in atm, I'm working on supporting more.
- Moved notifications to bottom-right corner and reduced their size (they can also be disabled in TopMenu+ options)
- Topbar Information Overload
- 1,867 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory and Assembly
- 1,648 Monthly Downloads
- Combat Statistics
- Combat Tools
- 1,337 Monthly Downloads
- Eth's Buff Bars
- Combat Tools and Unit Frames
- 1,185 Monthly Downloads
- Deck Manager
- Deck/Gear Management
- 1,146 Monthly Downloads