Inventory Sort is basically a clone of BagSort which fixes 2 things that have annoyed me for a while, namely the blocking of the client while sorting and reloading of the UI causing the inventory to break.
- Adds sort button to default bag.
- Can auto stack items in bags.
- Handles augments as their own item type.
- Client continues running while the sort takes place.
- Has two modes of layout for the sorted items (see screenshots).
- Supports Vipers TopBar.
- If TopBar is not installed, the options can alternatively be accessed using "/option SykjaSortOptionsVisible true"
- Item Type
- Autostacking in bags now supported
- Augments as distinct item type
- Item name has higher priority than stack size in sorting
- Topbar Information Overload
- 1,206 Monthly Downloads
- Effects UI
- Unit Frames
- 1,154 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory and Assembly
- 1,084 Monthly Downloads
- Valyrie's Friends Enhanced
- Cabal and Chat and Communication
- 1,029 Monthly Downloads
- Deck Manager
- Deck/Gear Management
- 812 Monthly Downloads