Resource HUD detaches the resource indicators from the player and target frames and combines them into one element that you can move around and what not. This allows you to get a more central placement for your resoruce indicators to better keep track of them while not having to look away from the gameworld by looking all the way down at the bottom of the screen.
The add-on extends the usability a bit by making it more "intelligent", if you will, and hides itself once it reaches the initial values for each resource, unless of course you're in combat or have a target selected. This however can be disabled by enabling the "Always show" option. It is also completely transparrent to the mouse cursor, so you can interact with the game world behind it and don't get mouse "dead spots" where you have the Resource HUD placed.
There's some options available when moving the resources element:
- If you hold down Shift while dragging it, it will lock to either the X or Y axis.
- If you Ctrl + left-click it, it will center itself on the X axis and retain it’s Y axis position.
- If you right-click it, it will reset its position back to default.
- Movable, scalable, rotatable, set spacing and adjust all fade-in/out and delay times.
- Both player and target resources are combined into one element.
- It’s completely transparent to the mouse cursor so no “dead spots" are created where the resource objects are shown, meaning you can click the game world behind them.
- Each resource object is still placed according to which side it’s equipped in.
- The graphics have gotten outlines to make them clearer on all kinds of backgrounds.
- Removed the X/5 and replaced it with just the actual resource amount for the bar graphics – you know 5 is the max, no reason to write that.
- It will hide itself once it reaches the initial values for each equipped weapon’s resource (unless you have a target selected or in combat then it will stay visible).
- Hides the original resource objects from the player and target frames and moves the states up under the health bar.
- Range indication option (read below).
This gives each resource indicator a range check and will act accordingly to what you set in the options, which includes scaling and/or opacity when out of range. It won't check for individual ranges and will go into "in range mode" (which is the normal mode you're used to) as soon as a one ability is in range. If an ability doesn't require a target it will always show as in range.
Now when you get into range of something it can do a sort of "pop" effect where it scales up the resource indicator and then back down to normal. You can set the time for this as well. Just a little thing to make it easier to show that you're in range now.
The "Reduce scale by X when out of range" will make the resource indicator X percent smaller. Likewise the "Increase scale by X when entering range" will make the resource indicator grow to this size for the "pop" effect when you're within range.
The transition times are for how long it takes for it to reach the out of range opacity and scale state and how long the "pop" takes.
- Target resources should properly clear now.
- Made some changes to hopefully fix the issue some people are having with the resources not showing up again in some cases.
- Fixed resources not showing up in some cases of death.
- Fixed minor issues with target resources that might stay in some cases.
- Fixed the HUD being able to appear while in anima form (thanks Didek for exposing the signal I needed!).
- Maybe possibly fixed the issue with resources not showing up after death (hopefully).
- Fixed (at least hopefully) the issue where the resources wouldn't show up again after death.
- The spacing between the two elements can now go into negative values, especially useful with rotated resource indicators.
- The resources will now be cleared and disabled while dead and in anima form.
- Fixed issue with rotation not being applied correctly in some situations.
- Fixed the element not centering correctly after scaling and reloading the UI.
- Added range indication to the resource indicators. Read the description for more information on that feature.
- Added icon for accessing the options. Hover over it to view a tooltip of all the options available.
- Released with all options available, this allows you to:
- Move the element (when the options window is open).
- Scale the element.
- Set the spacing between each element.
- Rotate the left and right resource indicator separately.
- Adjust all fade-in/out and delay times.
- Fixed issue with changing weapons that could sometimes leave the Resource HUD visible when it shouldn't be.
- Fixed resources showing up when switching weapons and not going away (should only happen for blade/hammer/fist as they “charge up”).
- Fixed the resource HUD showing on non-hostile targets.
- Fixed an error in how initial values were handled which could cause the resource HUD to stay visible.
- Will now show when resources are changed from their initial values when out of combat.
- Removed the debug text field.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Resource HUD v1.1.6||Release||7,103||11/26/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.5||Release||1,399||11/08/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.4||Release||396||11/06/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.3||Release||6,191||02/07/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.2||Release||372||02/06/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.1||Release||513||02/02/2013|
|Resource HUD v1.1.0||Release||1,644||12/19/2012|
|Resource HUD v1.0.1||Release||143||12/18/2012|
|Resource HUD pre-release 05||Beta||213||12/07/2012|