This add-on will allow you to get a message posted to the FIFO message system (the messages that appear near the top of your screen) or to a dedicated window whenever a friend or guild member goes on- or offline.
You can toggle the messages for when friends come online, when they go offline and when guild members come online and when when they go offline.
If you have a guild member also added as a friend it will only show the friend message and not the guild message as well.
You can also set a bunch of options for the dedicated window to make it fit your liking.
- New option called "Slave mode" added. Will allow other add-ons to send online/offline messages to TCAG to use the display modes available in TCAG (so they don't have to make something similar, when I can just open up my add-on for it). Enabling slave mode means TCAG will no longer report on its own and only process messages from other add-ons. Look forward to an upcoming version of Valyrie's Friends Enhanced which will take advantage of this.
- Changed the options window code to a newer version.
- Slightly adjusted the test message system (for instance the messages are now cleared on stop).
- Actually fixed the issue with right aligned text placed close to the right border of the screen.
- Fixed dedicated window resetting its position if placed too far to the right.
- Added option for controlling the text alignment.
- Added option for setting the time it takes for the text to appear.
- Added option for setting the time it takes for the text to fade out.
- Added option for setting the amount of pixels it will travel when sliding in from either side.
- New dedicated window option for showing the messages. This one is super sexy! :P
- Lovely options UI instead of slash commands (those have gone away, but it can still open/close the options window).
- Fixed so people on your ignore list won't show notifications. This happened when a friend was added to your ignore list. Funcom doesn't remove the friend from the friends list in that case and thus my add-on didn't know any better.
- Now keeps the different lists up-to-date during gameplay.
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|They Come And Go v1.2.0||Release||853||04/02/2013|
|They Come And Go v1.1.3||Release||1,272||01/03/2013|
|They Come And Go v1.1.2||Release||194||01/01/2013|
|They Come And Go v1.1.1||Release||191||12/30/2012|
|They Come And Go v1.1.0||Release||307||12/20/2012|
|They Come And Go v1.0.1||Release||181||12/14/2012|
|They Come And Go v1.0.0||Release||7||12/12/2012|
- Bags & Inventory and Assembly
- 1,740 Monthly Downloads
- Topbar Information Overload
- 1,623 Monthly Downloads
- Combat Statistics
- Combat Tools
- 1,330 Monthly Downloads
- Deck Manager
- Deck/Gear Management
- 1,293 Monthly Downloads
- Eth's Buff Bars
- Combat Tools and Unit Frames
- 1,154 Monthly Downloads