THE TWO MOST COMMON PROBLEMS REPORTED WITH THE MAP
1. "When I step on the intro plate I get no wool"
- You MUST play this map in Minecraft 1.7.4 - no other version
2. "I put the folder into my save but it won't show up"
- Don't place the entire folder in your saves, only put the folder titled Diversity (v1.2.9) into your saves
For all other concerns, please post them on the forums. I do not check this thread very often but I would love to help you.
Diversity is a unique take on the CTM genre. As usual, you have to complete the monument by collecting the coloured wool. However in Diversity, each wool is obtained by finishing a completely different Minecraft map genre.
I HIGHLY recommend the following:
- Resource Pack: Default
- Brightness: High
- Clouds: Off
- Render Distance: Far
Last Updated 01/04/14
Diversity v1.2.9 - ONLY compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 324,663 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 234,514 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 211,793 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 204,885 Monthly Downloads
- Skin Statue Builder
- Admin Tools and Mechanics
- 201,262 Monthly Downloads