You've been captured by a mad scientist, along with other testificates, who's about to perform tests on you and your cellmate. Your cellmate however is determined to escape from the lab. When the guards are out for a lunch break, your cellmate decides it's the time to strike. You manage to get out of your cell, however you still have to escape from the scientist. Escape the Lab has lots of puzzles, parkour, a maze and much more. Can you be creative with a bow and arrow? Can you crack the code? Do you think you'll be able to survive the parkour? Or get out of the maze? Find out now!
Next to the main objective, there is also a lot of fun(ny) "side stuff" for you to do!
Side challenge: Collect as many emeralds as you can to compete with other players! Tell us in the comments below how many you have found and/or vote on the poll.
Click to see the trailer!
- You cannot destroy any blocks (except snow) nor place any blocks.
- Collect as many emeralds as you can.
- Set your difficulty on 'Normal'.
- Do not trade with villagers.
- You can only save your Emeralds in the Ender Chests.
- And of course: no modding/hacking.
Screenshots & Let's Play's
Check out all the Let's Play's at my topic at the Minecraft Forum!
You are more than welcome to record videos of this map. But if you do, please give credit to youtube.com/wafflecakesminecraft and a link to this thread in the description. Send me a message and I will add your video to the list!
If you really enjoy my maps, and want to donate, click the "Donate" button above the "Download" button. Any donation, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated.
- Completely redone the redstone system for the TNT exploding at the end. There were still some redstone torches that could, due to lag, activate the TNT and explode the map. Everything should be fixed now. No more random exploding! Sorry for the inconvenience.
- The villager that represents the scientist is now called "Dr. Evil" (above his head), as he is called in the sequel.
- Removed the trap doors in the scientist's office that would open when you pull a lever.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 282,675 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 230,273 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 200,448 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 172,432 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 171,861 Monthly Downloads