I don't like the new tiny icons in .74. I can hardly see them. I made them bigger. This includes all vehicles, friendly and enemy, as well as blue, colorblind, and platoon icons.
Simply copy the .SWF to your World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.7.4\gui\flash\ folder and you're good to go. They made me zip the file to upload it, so I included the \0.7.4\gui\flash\ bit in the zip, so now, just unzip with \res_mods\ as the target folder and that should do it.
Updated for .75
New version for World of Tanks .75 - increased size of all minimap tank icons - friendly, enemy, teamkiller, platoonmate, colorblind, and the yellow ones. Dunno what those are, but I made 'em bigger anyway.
Unzip to \res_mods\ in your World of Tanks folder.
This version was packaged by the Curse Client.
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 117,763 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 39,796 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 30,618 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 27,106 Monthly Downloads
- Locastan's Enhanced HD MiniMaps + config
- 16,094 Monthly Downloads