Replaces the current tank icons with Druid's which list the tank name and provide a more stylistic background. The default install mode is compatible with the in-game marker settings, so you can use that you tailor what other information is displayed above tanks.
Installation: Copy the contents of the archive to your <WoT>\res_mods\0.8.10\ folder
NOTE: Can be used with XVM, all you need out of the archive is the \gui\maps folder, as this contains the icons. You need to make sure the path is correctly specified in your XVM config file. Also, you will need to make sure that "mirroredVehicleIcons" in the XVM config file is set to false.
Be sure to turn off the roman numeral vehicle tiers in order to prevent clutter. Settings > Game > Show vehicle tier.
Maintained by: PolluxKer
Original mod and icon design by: druidsd
- Added vehicles in accordance with the 8.10 patch.
- NOTE: Mirroring still not fixed for in-garage crew tooltips or training rooms.
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 116,412 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 38,508 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 29,841 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 26,583 Monthly Downloads
- Locastan's Enhanced HD MiniMaps + config
- 15,900 Monthly Downloads