- 1 Like
I: Tells you when an enemy or teammate's tank does not have it's best cannon mounted, on the field of battle.
II: Lacks "color-clutter". No more heaps of depressing red font, as you try to battle.
III: Gives you "small-but-strong" bits of information about enemies and teammates, which never becomes intrusive on your vision.
IV: Does not show Win-Chance Prediction.
V: "Efficiency" ratings are only displayed underneath tank health-bars in the "Alt" view, to minimize clutter.
* THIS CONFIGURATION OF XVM DOES NOT USE "CHANCE TO WIN", WHATSOEVER!
* Has only been tested with the "Full" version of XVM. If you have Lite, and wish to test it for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!
* Download only contains the config. file within the necessary folders.
* Config Version: XVM 3.0.3 (8.0) or newer. XVM updates/downloads are available at Curse.
* How to Install XVM.
* To install this mod, simply read the Install_Instructions, included within your download.
Shows Global Win-Rate (in %) (seen 'outside' of the usernames) and colorizes tank-names, or usernames (depending on how you have your stats showing) based on Global Win-Rate, not Efficiency.
Loading & Statistics Page:
Shows only Global Win-Rate and Total Games Played, for both teams.
(Potential Threat) OverTarget Markings:
Shows detailed health-bar, as well as appropriately-colorized Global Win Rate, and Total Games Played underneath the health bar. The Win-Rate and Total Games Played are colored, based on the value of the statistics. Exactly the same setup for teammates, and hostiles.
This tank could be wielding the best cannon available for that tank. (You'll see what I mean on the pic after this one).
(Tank that IS NOT using it's best gun) OverTarget Markings:
Same setup for both teams.
This tank IS NOT using it's best gun.
(Notice the transparent word "[Stock]" above the tank's markings)
As for the "best" gun/turret being determined; Here's an example:
T-44 Russian Medium Tank:
The 100mm (Tier VII) LB-1 Cannon is considered it's best, even above the 122mm (Tier VIII) D-25-44 Cannon. The gun's value/capability is not calculated by it's sheer alpha damage, or it's research/purchase cost. It's based on a per-cannon global performance rating.
- v1.04- Updated for 0.8.1
- v1.03- Corrected a major bug. Added ability to switch player-list view-mode.
- v1.02- Fixed colorization issues, and minor bugs.
- v1.01- Initial release to Curse!
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ImportanceConfig Mirrored 1.04||Release||Update 8.1||5,146||11/05/2012|
|ImportanceConfig Non_Mirrored 1.04||Release||Update 8.1||470||11/05/2012|
|"Importance" XVM Non-Mirrored v1.03||Release||Update 8.0||644||10/08/2012|
|"Importance" XVM Mirrored v1.03||Release||Update 8.0||318||10/08/2012|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 52,023 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 19,426 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 15,405 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 15,193 Monthly Downloads
- Locastan's Enhanced HD MiniMaps + config
- 8,830 Monthly Downloads